Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT- Admin Requirements and Changes
(05-17-2018, 07:20 PM)DaKody #FakeLogs Wrote: over a week and dink still hasn't retracted this statement. the time requirement is fine and very reasonable, but the blatant fallacies and lack of accountability and responsibility in the statement as provided is just above and beyond ridiculous. This isn't how you implement policy change.

Im just gonna say he is on vacation and wont be back for another week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-17-2018, 07:28 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 07:20 PM)DaKody #FakeLogs Wrote: over a week and dink still hasn't retracted this statement. the time requirement is fine and very reasonable, but the blatant fallacies and lack of accountability and responsibility in the statement as provided is just above and beyond ridiculous. This isn't how you implement policy change.

@"DaKody #FakeLogs" 
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

He has a phone.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-17-2018, 10:23 PM)Foxka Wrote:

He has a phone.

yes he does but if I was on vacation I would be trying to enjoy it, instead of dealing with this drama that doesnt need to be happening in the first place.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-17-2018, 10:23 PM)Foxka Wrote:

He has a phone.

Because managing a video game forum is definitely a priority on a vacation. 

/s
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-08-2018, 03:51 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Scoovie I'm allowed to ban or unban whoever I want from my server at any point in time and I don't need anyone's approval to do so.

That's no reason for admins not to give a shit. You may not have "refused" to invite PH staff to the discord, but the PH staff who left said the toxicity from TTT that pushed them away started at the top with the admins.

+1 show em dad!