Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Changelogs Discussion Thread
Hello everyone. This will be a thread to discuss anything related to the change-logs. This can include questions, concerns, and issues with server changes. The trello page linked in the main thread will list a generalized to-do list in terms of what I or any other admin have plans to do and what we consider ourselves to be currently working on. 

Please report and issue and concerns and discuss any fixes or suggestions if you are knowledgeable.

TTT Changelogs Thread can be found here

Rules for posting:
  • Do Not Shitpost: Any and all comments deemed shitposting will be removed and you will be punished. This is a place for discussions on the betterment of the server.
  • Keep things civil: As stated above, this thread is for discussions on the betterment of the server. Please be civil.
  • Keep things short: For ease of discussion and viewing, please keep things relatively short. If your post is more than a paragraph, consider making a new thread in TTT Suggestions & Help or messaging me on Discord.
  • No long reply chains:While I encourage discussion, for ease of discussion and viewing, please know when to edit a reply so you're not replying to a massive chain of replies. Nobody needs or wants to read what the guy who replied to the guy who replied to...etc, for the umpteenth time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
one thing with the changelog themself is more of a quality of life thing i think there should be different categories for maps / weapons
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
can we fix the weapons so that when you right click to aim down the sights, you actually aim down the sights?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
remember how there is an option to lower weapon when using iron sights...
It is still broken, things like the bullshite are too high already, and with that off adsing makes it unusable
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Two other things:

First, I really liked the P90 when the weapon rebalance dropped, but it seems to not be as good now as it was at that point. Was it changed, or am I just that bad?

Second, is there a secondary rebalance in the works?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(02-29-2020, 08:57 AM)Saitama Wrote: Two other things:

First, I really liked the P90 when the weapon rebalance dropped, but it seems to not be as good now as it was at that point. Was it changed, or am I just that bad?

Second, is there a secondary rebalance in the works?

Changes have not been made since the re balanced changes dropped. I'm in the process of making more changes as we speak. So if you have any ideas, you should post them here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Discussion
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
3/14/2020 Changelogs: Please discuss any issues, comments, or concerns with the most recent server addition here. The changes will be made live on next server restart.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
balancing guns and limiting defibs to only 1 or 2 per round
add IOTM back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee + Add Ducky Float (^:
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-15-2020, 03:43 PM)Meeemo Wrote: balancing guns and limiting defibs to only 1 or 2 per round

I was having a discussion with people on the server about this yesterday. The idea was for Defibs to not refresh and be re-purchasable to players who have died. Creating what people see as a Defib Train of sorts. I feel this would be a pain to work around, as we wouldn't want to make everything unrefreshable when defibbed (Armor,Radar,etc)

The proposal could be increasing the credit count for Defibs from 1 to 2, however this is not something I want to change for the time being. As I do want to avoid increasing Credit Count on T/D Equipment all together. But if there is one item it should be highly considered, it's the Defib. I'm sure it's something I can discuss and look into another time.

Also Weapon Balancing is going slow bc I'm depressed, but is still being worked on.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]