Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Committee Voting System
Tbh it sounds like mods voting with excess steps.
Yes I see the Tmod

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
From my experience in past communities, most of them allowed all and only staff to vote on applications. This standard system always worked fine. However I’m curious, because this could work too.

This shows me that there’s more commitment, and that upper staff is listening to it’s fellow players.
It’s a good step in the right direction, keep it up and thanks for that.

Oh yeah 1 suggestion, Gabe’s forum name should be changed to Gaybe.
ha gotem
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(09-09-2019, 09:37 AM)Swartsy Wrote: From my experience in past communities, most of them allowed all and only staff to vote on applications. This standard system always worked fine. However I’m curious, because this could work too.

This shows me that there’s more commitment, and that upper staff is listening to it’s fellow players.
It’s a good step in the right direction, keep it up and thanks for that.

Oh yeah 1 suggestion, Gabe’s forum name should be changed to Gaybe.
ha gotem

+1 for Gaybe
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
Looking like this should be updated

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
  • Committee rules added
  • List has been updated