Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TTT Exploit List
ttt_vault: you can go into the T room without a T.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-10-2019, 11:45 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: on ttt_datmap theres another exploit

(03-10-2019, 01:02 PM)JustKuono Wrote: ttt_vault: you can go into the T room without a T.

Added both
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
On Nuclear power you can grapple fully down into the darkness at spawn. I don’t know if it would be seen as an exploit but to be honest it does give the player who is down there an advantage since nothing is visible except the player’s name. I don’t even know if nuclear power is still in the rotation. Haven’t played that map for quite a while.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(03-10-2019, 02:00 PM)Swartsy Wrote: On Nuclear power you can grapple fully down into the darkness at spawn. I don’t know if it would be seen as an exploit but to be honest it does give the player who is down there an advantage since nothing is visible except the player’s name. I don’t even know if nuclear power is still in the rotation. Haven’t played that map for quite a while.

it is still in rotation
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
How many is too many chickens?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Depends but like 15-20. Anything 10-15 is enough to supply a whole T team anyways

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If you’re chicken farming there’s almost no point after 10 anyways. But you’d probably get in trouble by the time the server started to lag.
Hiding in the sacrifice holes in lost temple.
Also, would surviving the elevator drop in innocentmotel be considered an exploit?
(03-27-2019, 05:18 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Hiding in the sacrifice holes in lost temple.
Also, would surviving the elevator drop in innocentmotel be considered an exploit?
Yes it would
Thanks for the tips!