Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] February Map Update: Live Now
Hello everybody, As some of you know, I've been working for quite a bit on finding, testing, and compiling a list of maps that could be added to the server. I narrowed the list down and here is the final list of maps that should be live and ready to play very soon(once the server restarts):

I suggest downloading these maps before joining the server if you don't wanna wait on the load screen. The maps should hopefully be added to the collection linked by the !maps command shortly. 

Along with adding maps, some maps are now removed from the server:

1. Ttt_stadium
  2. Ttt_innocentmotel_b6
  3. Ttt_production
  4. Ttt_shocked_a6
  5. Ttt_existential_d
  6. Ttt_terrortrain_2019_b1
  7. Ttt_rivercliff
  8. Ttt_avalon
  9. Ttt_borealis
  10. Ttt_fragmentation

Please add any feedback, opinions, issues, and concerns below. I'm sure there are probably a few issues that got past testing. I've been working on this for some time and I'm glad it's finally being added. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
F for innocentmotel
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-02-2020, 06:58 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: F for innocentmotel

Innomotel has been replaced with innomotel_sm. A newer version. It was added a month or so ago but now the older version has been removed to avoid cluttering the server with dual copies of maps
Thank god, borealis is gone.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I don't understand why borealis was removed. It runs perfectly.
https://youtu.be/ve0RKLPde2E5
As of 5 minutes ago, stadium is still on the server
(02-02-2020, 11:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: As of 5 minutes ago, stadium is still on the server

yes the server needs to restart you dumbo
As of now the update is now live! Remember to please discuss any issues or concerns as while we tested these maps a bunch, we probably missed something!
just tried ttt_comancher, and the general public has the same reaction to it as the remastered waterworld.
nothing with the map itself, except that it has too much stuff that people's frame rates are dropping drastically upon loading in.
i have a higher end gaming spec'd laptop and i had a minor framerate drop as well.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-08-2020, 04:07 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: just tried ttt_comancher, and the general public has the same reaction to it as the remastered waterworld.
nothing with the map itself, except that it has too much stuff that people's frame rates are dropping drastically upon loading in.
i have a higher end gaming spec'd laptop and i had a minor framerate drop as well.

Looking into it dont worry. Worst comes to worst and I'll ask Dink to remove it