Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Freezing
Hello, I have been attempting to play Dinklebergs TTT Again recently, and whenever I load into game I have 2 seconds before my game freezes, and I must restart my computer. I have looked up many guides on this but none have worked. Does anyone have any working solutions?
Couple of things maybe to try. Verify your game files through steam, check what add-ons you're subscribed to. Sometimes those can cause conflicts. Also do other games run fine on your computer?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ive had the same issue when Playing TTT I usually Restart my steam and Log back in and That helps fix it ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(12-27-2018, 05:31 PM)Avi Wrote: Couple of things maybe to try. Verify your game files through steam, check what add-ons you're subscribed to. Sometimes those can cause conflicts. Also do other games run fine on your computer?

Other games do work fine, I have unsubscribed from all addons, since I do not use them. I attempted the re verifying and undownloading and redownloading but it did not work sadly. If you find anything else please do tell.
My game did this too. It’s happened whenever I pressed tab as well. Try restarting your pc all the way. That’s what worked for me