Poll: Are you interested in Special Rounds returning?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.86%
13 92.86%
No
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Gauging Public Opinion
i like all but Shuffle DM it has had problems in the past
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Would rather this be something that can be used by Admin +. Much like how the old !sr command was, till !srv was enabled. I'm not completely against the idea, but my complaint with !srv is that it took a round out of the map instead of adding one. On top of that, it was used to death.

Obviously having fun rounds would be cool to bring back for the server, but I don't want them to be there every map. Even if it's just 1 round.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
No inverted round and we are all gucci. what is up there sounds fun enough honestly.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Love the concept of it! It's really great but just disguised mode? There may be an issue lol.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-20-2020, 03:07 AM)Christian Wrote: Would rather this be something that can be used by Admin +. Much like how the old !sr command was, till !srv was enabled. I'm not completely against the idea, but my complaint with !srv is that it took a round out of the map instead of adding one. On top of that, it was used to death.

Obviously having fun rounds would be cool to bring back for the server, but I don't want them to be there every map. Even if it's just 1 round.

I agree with what Christian has to say about this (mostly). I agree that having SR once per map does seem like a bit of overkill to me, but I don't agree that it should be only Admin+.

Once per map (if Ts are doing well) can end up being once every 10 minutes or less, which is a bit much. 

What I like the sound of is SR once every 2 or 3 maps. That way people still get their SR, but its not so frequent to the point where people just get sick of it or it gets used to death
Love This idea, and I like Ethan and Christians Ideas to. I wouldn't like it every map because then in my opinion it wouldn't feel so special compared to it happening every few maps.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]