Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Hitreg
yep, jump packs and crouch jump spam is a pretty surefire way to mess up hitboxes.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
https://streamable.com/0q7xf
This is probably already being looked into, specially with the rise of shots being registered twice. Thought I would bump this anyways to get some sort of update.

Also this:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-07-2019, 10:14 PM)Christian Wrote: This is probably already being looked into, specially with the rise of shots being registered twice. Thought I would bump this anyways to get some sort of update.

Also this:

What the fuck was that
(02-07-2019, 11:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 10:14 PM)Christian Wrote: This is probably already being looked into, specially with the rise of shots being registered twice. Thought I would bump this anyways to get some sort of update.

Also this:

What the fuck was that
^
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Eventually when the hitreg gets bad enough you can shoot someone in the chest with a deagle and it will triple tap and kill them instantly (I’ve seen it happen on another server with the same hitreg)
this shit is getting worse over time, I literally killed two people with one shot and that shot didn't even hit either one of them also ignore my shitty aim in this video ty.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I can completely agree with this, the killcam that was added also shows how bad this hitreg is. Take for example Neko and Hoovy who have 200+ ping they are practically invincible.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
We're looking at a version for rolling back to. Will notify staff when it's done so we can monitor for issues and act accordingly.