Poll: Remove which of the the following ttt maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ttt_mehhh
17.19%
11 17.19%
ttt_slender_v2
18.75%
12 18.75%
ttt_runaway_drill_mine
12.50%
8 12.50%
ttt_pcworld
21.88%
14 21.88%
ttt_hugeproblem_rc2
29.69%
19 29.69%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Map Removal Thread
I've only heard problems from the drill map, and it literally says designed for 12 people so on this server it already doesn't belong.

Slender is a garbage TTT map, nothing about it is fun.

Pcworld is also just complete garbage and needs to be removed.

Huge Problem is a Huge problem and should never of been added.

ttt_mehhh is one of those abstract maps so i doubt it's that good but it literally won't download for me so i can't look at it.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I voted for slender and hugeproblem to be removed. I love the other maps though from that list despite that no one or more like people refuse to vote on it and it always go back to either Dolls or some other popular map. But slender and huge problem map seems to be the most annoying maps ever idk how to explain i just don't like these two.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-17-2018, 10:28 PM)Connar Wrote: Drill is the worst map on the server tho fr

I suggested Drill so we would have at least one map not even I could delay on.

@Laced Xanax 
You would lose the MC map players then.

Slender I can live with, as you can prop surf.  It is a single room with lots of walls, no doors.
Meh is colorful, but has many rooms anyone can access.
Drill is the most exciting since half the server dies round 1 preround.
PcWorld is bright and has music that isn't annoying like Mouse House's.  It also is hard to delay in unless you take 0 effort, or are color blind as well as can't read for telling what role you are.

HUGE forces most people to spawn with huge weapon since about 50 spawn on the first level of the map, and you are required to have map knowledge to get to any other level of the map, otherwise all rounds exist only in a black and blue realm of rdm.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Drill is the worst map ruins t rounds a lot of the times, other maps aren't as bad.