Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
(06-26-2019, 06:08 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 05:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I can't help but notice that the krusty krab is not on here

good keep it out

Everyone disliked that.
(06-26-2019, 05:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I can't help but notice that the krusty krab is not on here

Updated
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-26-2019, 06:08 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 05:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I can't help but notice that the krusty krab is not on here

good keep it out

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d13fe6b4b3662712e...=giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Set 1:

[TTT_Tilted_Towers]

Can't stand Fortnite, but this map, if large enough, looks pretty decent.

[TTT_Nuclear_Power_B2]

It's a decently large map, but I already know everyone will huddle into one or two spots, however, it's still enjoyable and with the server addons I think it would function well.

[TTT_Arctic]

I came across this and it states it's inspired by The Thing. If the other map doesn't fit well, maybe this can potentially take its spot.

Found this uses HL2 EP:2 textures, so this may be out?

[TTT_Office_B1]

Just an old quality map I used to love playing on in a vanilla server, though, that was vanilla and lacked 90% of the current addons. 

[TTT_Metropolis_V2]

I have a Metropolis fetish, and this one is a great version compared to the original. It is slightly unoptimized and exploitable, but if fixed, I think it can be enjoyable.

[TTT_Training_HD]

I enjoy CS maps, but with the jump packs and mobility altering equipment, they're so easily exploitable. From what I can remember, this map is clipped pretty well, so I figured it's a good one to appeal to the people who enjoy CS maps.

[TTT_AdobeAbode]

I don't know what this map is or anything about it, but from photos of it, it looks quite large. The atmosphere reminds me of Amsterville mixed with CS_Italy's maze like features.

[TTT_OldRuins]

A pretty simple map. Nothing special, but it works.

[TTT_Al'sPenthouse]

Honestly, I'm not super keen on many maps with the theme being Honey, I Shrunk The Kids-esque, but this seems doable. I'd argue that this should replace the mouse map if it's any good. Fuk that map.

[TTT_Desperados_2]

An extended version of the original Desperados.

Set 2:

[TTT_BikiniBottom]

Krusty Krab sucks butt, so maybe this will appeal more to the SpongeBob aficionados if it works properly. It's made by Hillrop.

[TTT_Clue_2018]

I love Clue, but it's c4 central. This updated version apparently negates some of the c4 meta of the original clue.

[TTT_Office]

It's CS_Office but a Summer version. I honestly love Office, so pls add it.

[TTT_Experimental_Shapes]

I personally don't like this map because it feels impossible for traitors to win, but I'll just toss it in.

[TTT_GoneWrong]

I don't know what this is, but it looks cool. It reminds me of TTT_Crisis, so I'm tossing it in to the potluck. 

[TTT_FireLinkShrine]

I have a bad feeling this map is horribly unoptimized, but if it isn't, Dark Souls TTT map gang!

[TTT_Cryptic_Keep]

Not sure how well this map works size wise.

[TTT_Elisa]

If Intergalactic and Chaser had a baby, this would be their creation.

[TTT_MarcielsManor]

It's a mansion map, similar to clue. Has traitor rooms and traps and seems large enough to enjoy.

[TTT_Sewer]

Eh, not to keen on adding it in this list, but it's here. Idk check it out if you want.

[TTT_Lumbridge]

My childhood screams yes. It looks small, but my god how great would this be for anyone born during OSRS era?

Updated Versions:

Possible alternate versions of Innocent Motel.
Possible new version of Aircraft.
- A remastered, updated version of Waterworld.
Community Pool overhaul.

I'd possibly suggest the second version over the first of Innocent Motel, but whoever tests it can try both and decide. 

I don't really know any of the other maps except Goldenplix, and my one gripe is the map size. Considering the server is decently populated, I'd argue the map size doesn't support the amount of players. I could be wrong, but it's my input. Great map despite the size.

Side Note: A friend of mine developed an amazing addon that functions as a map editor through the ULX. This allows such easy map editing through the game itself rather than resorting to Hammer. I would limit the usage because from what I recall large quantities of unnecessary, poorly placed clips could result in memory dumping, crashing the server. I could be wrong and it could have been a fluke crash, but it's something to keep in mind.

I haven't played the server long enough to know much about the total map choices and selection, so forgive me if I recommend maps that already existed at some point or another. 
(06-26-2019, 06:36 PM)Stiffler's Mom Wrote: [TTT_Tilted_Towers]

Can't stand Fortnite, but this map, if large enough, looks pretty decent.

[TTT_Nuclear_Power_B2]

It's a decently large map, but I already know everyone will huddle into one or two spots, however, it's still enjoyable and with the server addons I think it would function well.

[TTT_Arctic]

I came across this and it states it's inspired by The Thing. If the other map doesn't fit well, maybe this can potentially take its spot.

[TTT_Office_B1]

Just an old quality map I used to love playing on in a vanilla server, though, that was vanilla and lacked 90% of the current addons. 

[TTT_Metropolis_V2]

I have a Metropolis fetish, and this one is a great version compared to the original. It is slightly unoptimized and exploitable, but if fixed, I think it can be enjoyable.

[TTT_Training_HD]

I enjoy CS maps, but with the jump packs and mobility altering equipment, they're so easily exploitable. From what I can remember, this map is clipped pretty well, so I figured it's a good one to appeal to the people who enjoy CS maps.

[TTT_AdobeAbode]

I don't know what this map is or anything about it, but from photos of it, it looks quite large. The atmosphere reminds me of Amsterville mixed with CS_Italy's maze like features.

I don't really know any of the other maps except Goldenplix, and my one gripe is the map size. Considering the server is decently populated, I'd argue the map size doesn't support the amount of players. I could be wrong, but it's my input. Great map despite the size.

We used to have nuclear power, and I always liked it a lot.

We also used to have Office, but it's trash. Other ones seem nice though.
add the thing and vanilla office
[Image: bbcc64fccc60a7f0f59ec66babc670f5.png]
these will be tested first then the next batch can follow later on
That Tilted Towers looks insane
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Nuclearpower crashed the server, often before round 4 on the map.

Long Drop would make for a great map, even Laced showed interest in it at one point.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
ttt_orange: old map, found reed's version. I remember playing it when I first joined and it was fun but it disappeared at some point. would be fun to see back

ttt_skyilsands: yeah yeah i know minecraft map but it is great for snipers and is fun from when I remember it. also old

ttt_grovestreet: not sure if too small, but looks cool to have a gta based map

ttt_lockout: Halo map, looks pretty cool
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]