Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Map Update 10/05/2017
Most of these maps are being taken back off post dead day
Air Bus would be a rad map to have, I'm in favor of more spooky maps because it's nearly Halloween and spooky stuff is fun in general.
[Image: fa5.gif]
YESSSS MY MINECRAFT MAPPPPPP
Remove foundation. Trash map. And keep community pool revamped please, its the better one

Clocktown skybox is broke, evendownloading the map with !maps doesnt help.

Some are reporting it working but for the majority its broke
I liked crisis alot, but I have a feeling when the server is at 32 ppl we will be getting spawn deaths, the spawn is so small even with 6 or 7 people right now.

Haunted Manor Spawn issue
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1160088724
Everyone was spawning inside eachother when we first joined the map, but not any other rounds.
(10-06-2017, 08:56 AM)Nico di Angelo Wrote: Clocktown skybox is broke, evendownloading the map with !maps doesnt help.

"If the skybox or water is missing for you, then install and mount TF2. If you'd like to use this map on your server without TF2, find the skybox/water texture files and send it to clients." This is what it said on the maps workshop page.

I'll try and get Dink to mount these so they'll download. Temporarily, you guys can install Tf2 or mount them clientside I believe.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Keep pac man!
Are any maps being removed as part of the update?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
After Halloween maybe

Also nice necro