Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model's to add suggestions + opinions
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ank+castle  THE PUNISHER            TESTED: WORKING head/body hitbox

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...text=snake   SOLID SNAKE (metal gear series                TESTED: WORKING head/body hitbox

Just some popular model's that I could think off the top of my head, suggestions/likes/dislikes please post!!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Before these could even be considered to be added, do they have a full hitbox? A lot of models aren't made for ttt in mind and are made for modes like DarkRP, where they're usually just one big hitbox/dont have head hitboxes/ etc.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yikes forgot to test hitboxes in-game before posting, I'll do a run on them and check!! Thank's for the reminder.

so the solid snake and punisher both work, as for the  agent 47, that was a no go..

I'm going to fix the agent 47 model myself, in the model editor.. I'll re-post when I'm done!
Opinion: this is on the bottom of the list on things we need
(12-03-2019, 05:03 PM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: Opinion: this is on the bottom of the list on things we need

Opinion: perhaps a list should be made

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
ngl these playermodels don't look that good can we atleast have a portion of the community wanting something before we even think of suggesting it?
(12-04-2019, 07:19 AM)Meeemo Wrote: ngl these playermodels don't look that good can we atleast have a portion of the community wanting something before we even think of suggesting it?

Sorry are you saying people shoulden't suggest things on the forums? Isen't that what a forum is for.. What doe's the community want? I don't see you making any sort of positive contribution besides toxic remarks on almost every thread you post on.
(12-04-2019, 11:43 AM)SNAK Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:19 AM)Meeemo Wrote: ngl these playermodels don't look that good can we atleast have a portion of the community wanting something before we even think of suggesting it?

Sorry are you saying people shoulden't suggest things on the forums? Isen't that what a forum is for.. What doe's the community want? I don't see you making any sort of positive contribution besides toxic remarks on almost every thread you post on.

yea maybe cause like i said we should have a good amount of the community agree on something before a suggestion
(12-04-2019, 02:10 PM)Meeemo Wrote:

yea maybe cause like i said we should have a good amount of the community agree on something before a suggestion

This is literally what the suggestions part of this forum is for. To suggest
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-04-2019, 02:10 PM)Meeemo Wrote:

How can anyone agree or disagree if I don't make the thread in the first place... I'm not looking for everyone to be like "hey great suggestion" I want positive and negative feedback, aslong as its constructive in one way or the other. I'm very confused by your reply...