Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Maps to Remove
Borealis - The default skin has a super broken hitbox
Whichever bank is the older one - Its the older version of a map we have
Innocentmotel_b6 - Older version of a newer map we have. Also has an easy exploit
ttt_terrortrain_2019_b1 - Shittier version of an older map on the server
ttt_wintermansion_beta2 - This is more a map I personally hate due to how dark it is
ttt_facility - Rarely played
ttt_fragmentation - Rarely Played
ttt_vessel - Rarely Played and basically a bigger roytheship with a horn spam
all minecraft maps
I disagree with the idea of removing avalanched since it still works as a map and has a unique theme but I agree with the removal of borealis and minecraft_b5 and such. Some maps I personally would remove include ttt_avalon and ttt_stadium. My dream would be to remove dolls but no one would like that other than me.

Reasons for each:
Avalon: Its just boring. It doesn't really feel like it has a unique idea nor actually fun gameplay and just feels annoying to play on at least for me. In addition so much of the map is visible or extremely open to the rest of the map, making sneaky traitorous activities a bit hard.

Stadium: If it had an actual stadium area itd be neat but its legit just "LARGE HALLWAYS AND ATRIUMS: THE MAP!". It's just so incredibly boring to play on with basically no special gameplay elements or even any interesting map design.

Dolls (This is a pipedream lol): Frankly, its a shit map for snipers, and its a shit map for everything else. Its just fall damage: the map without a jumppack, and even then its just a boring, pink-glazed mess. It also has extreme camping in the T tester and the shelf-vent.

Also, while I like terrortrain 2019's T traps, it seems a lot of people struggle with its darkness so we should probably remove it unless we can fix that.

EDIT: After playing it again, can we please remove Office? Its not only ugly as shit but its design makes rounds go on FOREVER.
(11-25-2019, 08:25 PM)Evan Wrote: I personally would remove include ttt_avalon and ttt_stadium.

Stadium: If it had an actual stadium area itd be neat but its legit just "LARGE HALLWAYS AND ATRIUMS: THE MAP!".  It's just so incredibly boring to play on with basically no special gameplay elements or even any interesting map design.  

How dare you request stadiums removal. I think stadium is fine, we should probably be focusing more on maps that have poor optimization, or are just bad maps. And I think Stadium is not either of those. It's in no way a perfect map, but I myself don't really consider it a boring one.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-25-2019, 09:25 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 08:25 PM)Evan Wrote: I personally would remove include ttt_avalon and ttt_stadium.

Stadium: If it had an actual stadium area itd be neat but its legit just "LARGE HALLWAYS AND ATRIUMS: THE MAP!".  It's just so incredibly boring to play on with basically no special gameplay elements or even any interesting map design.  

How dare you request stadiums removal. I think stadium is fine, we should probably be focusing more on maps that have poor optimization, or are just bad maps. And I think Stadium is not either of those. It's in no way a perfect map, but I myself don't really consider it a boring one.

Eh, stadium's design sucks for traitors.  No rooms to discretely murder in, long sightlines allowing for easy kos's, no T-traps.  I've never been "Oh, neat, Stadium, I can do [STRATEGY]".  While I love the concept of a map based around a stadium, a stadium without the actual stadium is no stadium, its just a shell, a shell that's way too open.
just add in ttt_concentration and trappy cottage remove the trash maps that everyone just hates and the ones that lower fps ez pz
Hey, we may want to remove fastfood if no one particularly likes it. It isn't bad but its kinda boring and small for 32 people.
(11-28-2019, 10:53 PM)Evan Wrote: Hey, we may want to remove fastfood if no one particularly likes it.  It isn't bad but its kinda boring and small for 32 people.

Seeing how our server's average people is only 14 I dont think size is too big of a deal unless the map is super tiny
(11-28-2019, 11:12 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:53 PM)Evan Wrote: Hey, we may want to remove fastfood if no one particularly likes it.  It isn't bad but its kinda boring and small for 32 people.

Seeing how our server's average people is only 14 I dont think size is too big of a deal unless the map is super tiny

Map is still trash anyways so

Also I'm gonna rattle off a list of maps that are complete trash and need to go:

67thway
aircraft
amsterville
avalanched
one of the bank maps, preferably b3
borealis
clocktown
facility
fastfood
floodlights
frozen prizon
hotline miami
innomotel b6 (isn't trash, but needs removal bc new version and this one has a server breaking glitch that happens sometimes)
minecraft b5
minecraft mythic r2
mttresort (do we even have this one anymore?)
office
plaza unless @reed1103 fixes the spawns like i asked him to 4 months ago
rivercliff
rooftops
ski resort
both terrortrain maps
vault
vessel
waterworld

Yeah, this list consists of most of the maps that the server has, some of which are popular maps. I included them because these maps are either dogshit, have newer versions, barely played, or some combination of those 3. 

I'm probably going to get some type of backlash for my picks here, but honestly, I don't care.
(11-27-2019, 02:24 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: just add in ttt_concentration and trappy cottage remove the trash maps that everyone just hates and the ones that lower fps ez pz

i like to moo moo