Poll: What skin(s) should we add?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deadpool
15.00%
3 15.00%
Alucard
5.00%
1 5.00%
Jesus
10.00%
2 10.00%
Spaceman
5.00%
1 5.00%
NieR: Automata A2
15.00%
3 15.00%
Fortnite Skell Trooper
10.00%
2 10.00%
Joshua Graham
10.00%
2 10.00%
Walter White
5.00%
1 5.00%
Giorino
15.00%
3 15.00%
Astolfo
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Playermodel Suggestions
The problem with some models is that they're designed for RP gamemodes or gamemodes that don't require the model to be a target. Sometimes creators also get super lazy and don't group their hitboxes after generating because, as mentioned above, it's suited for certain modes.

(09-08-2019, 12:29 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 11:56 AM)Meeemo Wrote: no anime girlz pleez

yeah and pretty sure dakoda suggested deathstroke already

yes i realized that for link & tested deathstroke doesnt have a head hitbox

Yup, can confirm. Deathstroke is completely autogenerated.
(09-07-2019, 09:29 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: So as some may have already guessed it, we lost the Superhero's pack for the server (Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash). In an attempt to fill the void, the staff have been brainstorming some idea's on some new playermodels to be added to the server. Now these models obviously will be tested on the test server to see if the hitboxes are good and not shit, so that will take a little time before they go onto the main server. But, for now, we'd like to get the TTT communities suggestions on some new models. Please post below some of your suggestions. Preferably steam workshop links to them so that we can all see. 

Also, please keep the shitposting to a minimum. And also keep the anime suggestions to a minimum :)

Let the hunt for new playermodels begin!

could you add a renamon player model to ttt store please, Ill donate if i need too.
also would like more rwby player models. would give big list of possible models
Any updates on what models work and what don’t?
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...3#pid66753

Thread i made over a year ago, idk how it's been that long but ye. Everyone likes the model.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Man you guys have some really shitty suggestions
(09-23-2019, 11:32 AM)Connar Wrote: Man you guys have some really shitty suggestions

Thank you for your suggestion, it will be considered with the rest

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
would like to see some sort of one punch man model (preferably Saitama, maybe Genos or Garou) for... obvious reasons

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...searchtext this is a Saitama model (same link posted earlier in this list, it specifically says it has TTT hitboxes so that is a good sign)

somehow there is no (competent) genos model, and it is the same with garou, wtf
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1867404155

Haven't tested these, and they are made for rp so the hitboxes could be bad, but I would def love a bunch of these
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...searchtext=

demogorgon from stranger things
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
I just went through most of these suggestions no wonder I haven't seen any models being added holy shit these suggestions are bad if you don't have a good suggestion don't suggest