Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Suggestions
Hi.

I saw Nuru's PH thread and thought I'd steal it before the TTT Admins do.

I personally will be using this thread to keep track of things that the TTT players would like to see added/removed/changed/etc. regarding the server.

Will be updated as more players suggest more things.

Add: 
ttt_Playing_with_Portals revamped Size: 14MB
ttt_metropolis_v2a Size:5.2MB
ttt_vast (Reed's Map) Size:38.6MB
ttt_Al'sPenthouse Size: 32MB
ttt_terrorception Size: 15MB
ttt_clue_2018 (Needs a slight exploit fix before it can be added) Size: 29MB
ttt_community_pool_overhaul Size: 7MB
ttt_lumbridge Size: 9.8MB
ttt_marcielsmanor Size: 37.8MB
ttt_firelinkshrine Size: 68.4MB
ttt_comancher Size: 22MB
ttt_moonarbase Size: 18MB
ttt_hogwarts Size: 47MB

Remove: 
ttt_bank_b3
ttt_innocentmotel_b6
ttt_production
ttt_shocked_a6
ttt_existential_d
ttt_terrortrain_2019_b1
ttt_avalon
ttt_rivercliff
ttt_borealis

Change: Weapon Changes

Other Suggestions: Limit joke abuse of commands by staff/donors, train staff better, do something with the jump pack (whether that be removing it and replacing it with another addon, changing jump power, etc.), Think about changing "Refusing to follow a KOS" to a KOSable act, Increase map cooldown, Add good thumbnails in the mapvote for each map.

For the love of God, keep the discussions civil. If it is a long discussion, I will ask that it be moved to DMs or the Discord server, as to not clutter up the entire thread.

Also, please note that anything in this list is not guaranteed to happen. This is just me doing something to try and help improve this dogshit server.

ban christian btw
Probably a good idea to comb through Gabe’s post and grab the suggestions from there

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-07-2020, 06:48 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Probably a good idea to comb through Gabe’s post and grab the suggestions from there

Done.

I didn't list any of the admin-admin, admin-player, etc. stuff. That's something the Admins, Dink, and the community need to work out amongst each other.
Why remove Bank and Innocent Motel? I personally like them but don’t really know what things people dislike about them.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
(01-07-2020, 07:17 PM)LowkeyLoki Wrote: Why remove Bank and Innocent Motel? I personally like them but don’t really know what things people dislike about them.

Innomotel was replaced with a more up to date version. And I believe they're removing bank as their are 2 version of the map in the rotation.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-07-2020, 07:17 PM)LowkeyLoki Wrote: Why remove Bank and Innocent Motel? I personally like them but don’t really know what things people dislike about them.

Bank and Innocent Motel are both maps that have more updated versions on the server currently. Imo older Bank is better, even if it's a bad map overall, the new one crashes the server quite a bit. Old Innocent Motel also has a rare bug that can cause the Detective room door to glitch out and absolutely kill FPS.
As a representative of the Suggestion Committee, here you go.

Here is a google doc of tested maps and maps that will probably be removed.

I gotta do some more testing with stuff like detective and traitor weapons but quite frankly I've been kinda busy. 
Just because something is on here doesn't mean it's guaranteed by the way. Some maps are just too big to be added to a relatively low download server.

By the way, everyone is welcome to go test whatever they want on the test server: 
74.91.121.29. It has 8 slots and every map suggested is on there along with new D & T weapons and weapon changes. 

Another thing that can hopefully be fixed soon is the old logs. Apparently the old logs of the test server and regular server are interfering with each other, so maybe it's an easy fix (knocks on wood).

Lol gabe totally ripped that list of maps to add and remove from that doc, so that was kinda pointless to link. Oh well. That doc will probably be updated some more so think of it as the official list.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-07-2020, 07:22 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: As a representative of the Suggestion Committee, here you go.
Here is a google doc of tested maps and maps that will probably be removed.

I gotta do some more testing with stuff like detective and traitor weapons but quite frankly I've been kinda busy. 
Just because something is on here doesn't mean it's guaranteed by the way. Some maps are just too big to be added to a relatively low download server.

By the way, everyone is welcome to go test whatever they want on the test server: 
74.91.121.29. It has 8 slots and every map suggested is on there along with new D & T weapons and weapon changes. 

Another thing that can hopefully be fixed soon is the old logs. Apparently the old logs of the test server and regular server are interfering with each other, so maybe it's an easy fix (knocks on wood).

Lol gabe totally ripped that list of maps to add and remove from that doc, so that was kinda pointless to link. Oh well. That doc will probably be updated some more so think of it as the official list.

Nonetheless, my post has been updated to reflect any changes that Gabe might have missed from that doc. Thanks, Nicol!
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...20-outlook

i dont have the energy to summarize this but I still stand by everything in it

what it all boils down to is if the right people are actually willing to put the effort into changing things and the people to support major changes, which is the hope everyone thrives for
So this is coming from someone who still doesnt know how to properly play TTT.
(I'm dumb forgive me.)
Maybe get with dink to update the f1 how to play so it's better explained. It was highly confusing in bits. Explain some things that aren't there.
Go through it like you're talkign to someone that's never seen gmod.