Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Suggestions
(01-23-2020, 09:44 PM)Alabama Wizard Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 07:53 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: [*]ttt_weekend_in_alley_fog: A neat city map, however the optimization might not be enough. Don't count on this one making the cut.
[*]

This map is great, but so incredibly laggy in some areas. There's also decals of naked chicks so idk how sheltered this server is in terms of that. Great map, but the fps can be a little bit of a killer depending on where you are.
[*]

that same building has an anime girl doing the ahegao face on a sign outside, as well as a cthulu demon satan room somewhere else on the map
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
It's in the "strip club" somewhere. It mainly just shows breasts. You wouldn't really notice it unless you're really searching for it or have a unique ability to gravitate towards anything that looks like a boob.

* Nvm, guess it was removed. When he released it there were about 1-2 decals of women with their breasts out. Seems like he cleaned it up for workshop.

Also, I'm against larger maps at this point. I've noticed a massive trend of rounds taking way longer than they're supposed to. Rounds will go on for too long and people eventually just up and leave if they're dead or spectating. Crazy Cube time.
(01-23-2020, 10:03 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote:  Also, I'm against larger maps at this point. I've noticed a massive trend of rounds taking way longer than they're supposed to. Rounds will go on for too long and people eventually just up and leave if they're dead or spectating. Crazy Cube time.

I gotta find the sweet spot in maps. They're either too small for 32 players or too big. I will keep it in mind
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-23-2020, 10:03 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote: It's in the "strip club" somewhere. It mainly just shows breasts. You wouldn't really notice it unless you're really searching for it or have a unique ability to gravitate towards anything that looks like a boob.

* Nvm, guess it was removed. When he released it there were about 1-2 decals of women with their breasts out. Seems like he cleaned it up for workshop.

Also, I'm against larger maps at this point. I've noticed a massive trend of rounds taking way longer than they're supposed to. Rounds will go on for too long and people eventually just up and leave if they're dead or spectating. Crazy Cube time.

community bowling has boobs too