Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Suggestions
(01-14-2020, 09:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 02:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gonna steal a particular suggestion from the PH thread. Make each map have a thumbnail for the mapvote. This is mostly a low priority quality of life change, but still, it's quite annoying when only 1/3rd of the maps have a thumbnail.

This shouldn't be low priority. Believe it or not, having photos for maps keeps more players in because they know where they're going. When we had no photos on the majority of our maps, our player count dipped severely. So this should be a higher or at least medium priority just for player count.

Compared to the other glaring issues with this place, this is low priority at the moment. Will add to the list though
we need to fix the rule that states it's only sus when standing beside a known T. Like, you're not being shot, you aren't shooting them, we all know what's going on.
(01-14-2020, 11:15 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: we need to fix the rule that states it's only sus when standing beside a known T. Like, you're not being shot, you aren't shooting them, we all know what's going on.

That's already been added to the list, but yes, this is bullshit.
(01-14-2020, 11:10 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 09:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 02:10 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Gonna steal a particular suggestion from the PH thread. Make each map have a thumbnail for the mapvote. This is mostly a low priority quality of life change, but still, it's quite annoying when only 1/3rd of the maps have a thumbnail.

This shouldn't be low priority. Believe it or not, having photos for maps keeps more players in because they know where they're going. When we had no photos on the majority of our maps, our player count dipped severely. So this should be a higher or at least medium priority just for player count.

Compared to the other glaring issues with this place, this is low priority at the moment. Will add to the list though

It's also quite an easy fix, we would just need to take screenshots of maps. Luckily we already have a list of the maps that have thumbnails here http://dinklebergsttt.site.nfoservers.co...ttmappics/ so it shouldn't be that hard. At least I think that's what that list is, correct me if I'm wrong
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Just going to drop this here since a little bit of feedback is wanted on it: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/easy-skins 

my take on it is that it is cool but not a necessity bc people can change skins clientside. Then again some people might not want to bother with that. I think it would be cool to have our own set of skins or something if it all works properly
(01-15-2020, 05:15 PM)Gabe Wrote: Just going to drop this here since a little bit of feedback is wanted on it: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/easy-skins 

my take on it is that it is cool but not a necessity bc people can change skins clientside. Then again some people might not want to bother with that. I think it would be cool to have our own set of skins or something if it all works properly

The link says "service unavailable"
(01-15-2020, 05:17 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 05:15 PM)Gabe Wrote: Just going to drop this here since a little bit of feedback is wanted on it: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/easy-skins 

might just be gmodstore atm cus I just went to the site itself and it said the same thing

ok gmodstore works again thank u gmodstore
(01-15-2020, 05:18 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 05:17 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote:

might just be gmodstore atm cus I just went to the site itself and it said the same thing

ok gmodstore works again thank u gmodstore

I think i suggested skins that would only affect how the guns look (Like in cs:go) a while back. I still think collecting skins would be an awesome addition to the server.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
demote inactive staff it's dumb they get to keep their ranks unless I guess if they're d-mods. 
dink, pls fix.

it's kinda embarrassing funny how ph brought it up first lmao
(01-23-2020, 10:18 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: demote inactive staff it's dumb they get to keep their ranks unless I guess if they're d-mods. 
dink, pls fix.

it's kinda embarrassing funny how ph brought it up first lmao

Remember this? I do.