Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Summer Maps suggestions 2018
Aah okay, too bad. I didn’t knew the map was that buggy.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Can bring clue_se back ?
Request Vessel be removed. Last playing of the map, about 10 people died one round trying to ID the body of the previous death behind the smoke stack of the ship ( clearly no fire ). The location is random about killing someone, as three people ( innocents ) were able to ID bodies but the other 10 just keeled over dead for no reason standing in the exact same spot.

In addition FPS was poor, as well as floors had clipping issues. It is a good looking map, but functionality and glitches cause issues for the server.

(09-28-2018, 07:00 AM)Swartsy Wrote: What happened with dimmsdale btw? Great map.
I haven’t played it since Hillrop got banned. Does it have something to do with eachother since he created the map?

Consider this too Swartsy.  The map maker was banned, and the map was made for the server ( dimmesdale for dinkleberg server ).  If the creator held malcontent towards the server and the current map crashes the server if a certain button were pressed, it would only cause problems for us.  He often added features to the map including a functioning jetpack if you unlock the code to escape map bounds.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=306609158

A nice classic, idk why it got removed in the first place
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(10-29-2018, 08:22 AM)reed1103 Wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=306609158

A nice classic, idk why it got removed in the first place

its not summer anymore its fall
The reason Polaris got removed if i remember correctly was do to how enigmatic it was, size and weird teleport stuff. I remember it being trying to find other people for many minutes as a traitor, even with a radar do to the maps layout. Maybe i remember it wrong, but these memories are vivid.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(10-30-2018, 07:07 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: The reason Polaris got removed if i remember correctly was do to how enigmatic it was, size and weird teleport stuff. I remember it being trying to find other people for many minutes as a traitor, even with a radar do to the maps layout. Maybe i remember it wrong, but these memories are vivid.

Ah.

I have a lot of nice memories with Polaris though. maybe I can contact the owner and ask him to streamline the map a little.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Too be honest, that map would take a lot to streamline, with fairly large its only assesible through one area, or being long ass corridors.

Besides, there are other cool maps that need adding, like ttt_neptunia and the redux on innocent motel which could work well. Lots of cool maps on here. Better the most we already have.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^