Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Summer Maps suggestions 2018
(06-10-2018, 02:13 PM)Hillrop Wrote: ttt_gamerpark. It is fixed and optimized and has had zero problems with any of the servers it has been added to. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1359650277

EDIT:
If you guys are gonna add more maps you need to remove some of the old ones. Terrible maps like pcworld and dinkleberg need to go.

We will be removing some soon I promise <3 just figuring out what maps need ta go
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
More Nipper maps.

Convince Dink to add Zuuh and Arggh back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Cant forget about blahhh!

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-11-2018, 12:25 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:13 PM)Hillrop Wrote: ttt_gamerpark. It is fixed and optimized and has had zero problems with any of the servers it has been added to. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1359650277

EDIT:
If you guys are gonna add more maps you need to remove some of the old ones. Terrible maps like pcworld and dinkleberg need to go.

We will be removing some soon I promise <3 just figuring out what maps need ta go

You should do a poll to see what maps people want to be removed. I made a template google form to give you a general idea. You would replace ttt_examplemap with all of the maps that are close to the chopping block. https://goo.gl/forms/DIgKTZCPbPjSrw8a2
Also remove dinklebergs because even the creator wants the map gone.[Image: unknown.png]

EDIT: you could also do a similar thing with the maps people want added

My Maps
Keep dinkleburg

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
DO NOT REMOVE DINKLEBERG MAP. It is simple, equal in traitor/innocent wins, and doesn't crash the server. Also, in my opinion, it is an ideal map size for about 18-24 players, which is often the average.
(06-11-2018, 05:25 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: DO NOT REMOVE DINKLEBERG MAP. It is simple, equal in traitor/innocent wins, and doesn't crash the server. Also, in my opinion, it is an ideal map size for about 18-24 players, which is often the average.

the map is a hunk of garbage, and even the creator wants it removed. Plus, with dimmsdale, there's no need for it anymore.

Map list has been updated. Keep 'em coming boys!
REMINDER - I AM accepting CS:S, Zombie Survival, and Zombie Master maps this time!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-11-2018, 07:40 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 05:25 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: DO NOT REMOVE DINKLEBERG MAP. It is simple, equal in traitor/innocent wins, and doesn't crash the server. Also, in my opinion, it is an ideal map size for about 18-24 players, which is often the average.

the map is a hunk of garbage, and even the creator wants it removed. Plus, with dimmsdale, there's no need for it anymore.

REMINDER - I AM accepting CS:S, Zombie Survival, and Zombie Master maps this time!

zs_youarevirusinsidejoe

My Maps
(06-12-2018, 08:53 AM)Hillrop Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 07:40 PM)Foxka Wrote:

zs_youarevirusinsidejoe
Abysmal.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
minecraft 67th way 

My Maps