Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Summer Maps suggestions 2018
(06-14-2018, 08:59 AM)Hillrop Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 08:46 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 08:29 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Personally, I believe a map voting system allows our players too much freedom. When we had the map rotation, we didn’t have to worry about having to rock the vote, because we all knew what was coming up. We didn’t have to worry about some troll wanting everyone to vote for Dog because they knew the map was broken, but the server was full of Guests so they voted for it. There’s only one change that needs to be made: bring back the map rotation. Take the power out of the hands of the players, and let’s let the rotation decide what we want to play!

Ooh, I like this better. Guranteed to roll through every map then, and no more getting stuck in shitty maps because they’re popular.

The Problem with this is theres a shitton of maps and a quite a few of them are broken and shitty and the server would be forced to play them. I think a better solution would be narrowing down how many maps show up on the endround screen. But if we do stick with the rotation idea we would need rtv. Also what the fuck is wrong with dog, sure its a shit map but broken?

EDIT: Also duplicate versions of maps need to go. Im sick and tired of playing dolls and mc dolls over and over again. They are the same exact fucking map just one is minecraft. Why do we have two versions of whitehouse?

True, it makes sense to prune the bad/broken maps, then switch to a rotation. Rtv then would be good as well for a rotation if the majority wants to skip a map. 

And yeah, duplicates suck. Minecraft versions of maps are awful, and old Whitehouse is bottlenecked as fuck. New whitehouse is loads better
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-14-2018, 10:31 AM)ReThink Wrote: New whitehouse is loads better

That's where you be wrong.
Dont worry about the broken maps, I'm gonna make a separate thread for that. For now keep the new ones coming ;)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
a better version of 67th way. i know the cars break the server but the current one sucks
(06-14-2018, 02:00 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: a better version of 67th way. i know the cars break the server but the current one sucks

We can do the minecraft one because theres no cars
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Getting Wrote: hi  i want to suggestion this map
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=295897079
theres no more for say

I 100% second this map and the Krusty Krab.
(06-17-2018, 02:58 AM)courtana Wrote: I 100% second this map and the Krusty Krab.

The Krusty krab map is an abomination and a blight on any ttt server that houses it. Its use of visuals and accuracy to the show lures you in to a false sense of security then BAM you've been playing the map for a whole hour. The interesting part of the map is too small. Every round its the same shit with the innos just running around aimlessly in the open waiting for the ts to snipe them. Its the same shit every fucking round. No variety. Fuck Krusty krab.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Map removal:
- Outpost
Humpty bumpty
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
C'mon guys, recommend more maps pls, otherwise you get my shitty taste added instead!
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions