Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Texture and Errors
Ive had issues with my texture everytime I join TTT and Ive had to go through the downloading process over and over again. Once I download it. It affects other servers like the Deathrun and Murder and even Prophunt and all these Errors show up in there.

Just wondering Is there SOMETHING I need download to prevent this from happening each time. Ive done the !css and !Download already but Is there anything else ????
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Only other download that I know of is !maps (I think)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-10-2019, 07:55 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Only other download that I know of is !maps (I think)

I used that one also.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
just buy Counter-strike Source
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I've had a single door model break, a quite common door. CSS doesn't fix it. Next step will be Counterstrike reinstall, maybe.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Here might be a bit better than what this server has for css I had this for a while and it worked extremely well

Download Links: Select .Rar if you have winrar or 7zip; selcet .Zip if you don't. Make sure you select "Download through your browser".

MEGA .Zip |https://mega.nz/#!OcpmlBrY!d4Z3k7olFXFLcjAxGVO0ckSjO5FsfdKwnuptB53LpcE

MEGA .Rar |https://mega.nz/#!bFJkybjB!AnI5QUKmQgXChVMdDTHT4cGeWEc0txCBHj2ii2Knqd4

Next extract the files to...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

It should look like this: (This is someone elses picture)

https://i.imgur.com/tIQc884.png

Now restart Garry's Mod and everything should be good.
Those are the files tho

Make sure you don’t have a folder with the same name as the folder it’s in (repeating folders). This was one issue I had for a couple downloads, and it acts like the files aren’t there

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Those are not all the files @matt_st3 (Strongrule) as I've install them from the CSS link in game and also what is above, and I still have a door model that is Purple and Black checkerboard
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(01-11-2019, 01:16 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Those are not all the files @matt_st3 (Strongrule) as I've install them from the CSS link in game and also what is above, and I still have a door model that is Purple and Black checkerboard

Probably not from css then bud
The server sometimes uses files from TF2 and L4D/L4D2