Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Thoughts on: Better Buy Menu, Teambuy Notifications, and aTags.
Because red bad.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-02-2020, 04:04 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 12:42 PM)Noire Wrote: As for three. no, ttt does not like colour

but why doe

role colors, but also I don't trust the idea of a plugin after seeing the ph give staff such headache

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't know how specific you could get on the 2nd option, but it would be cool if it could notify players about certain items that might get them killed OR whenever that item gets thrown. For exapmle: Player A has thrown a Banana Bomb, Be aware of your surroundings! Just a thought on that

Also I dont believe that aTag thing would be necessary. I understand that people like to have their names different colors, but it's a whole 'nother mess.

Also Im down for the 1st option, provided it isnt too complicated for people to use.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Add-On 1: +1
Add-On 2: +1
Add-On 3: +0
All down except for the third one :-) I particularly don't handle well with a lot of colors given my shitty vision. It would be distracting in my personal opinion. :D
3 is a useless one but the first two sound good ill join in to check it out :)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^