Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TTT Tmod App
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: Gametracker says 849.35 hours.

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im usually available from 10pm-3am Central Time and other various times.

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have a lot of experience staffing TTT (especially in upper staff positions); my experience spans from handling rdm reports, trolling, hacking, staff apps, promotions/demotions, donor abuse, server/global bans, etc.  That experience has taught me how to handle servers efficiently and with a calm demeanor.  I can take that experience and continue to apply that to my staffing on the server.

Why you want to help the community: I've been with this community for awhile now and I've previously held Tmod before.  I already know how the position works, and think I would be able to handle the position again.  I want to help the community because I enjoy helping the server and like helping new players, regulars, and the staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): The only bans I have are joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
I have a trusted app from the enjiin forums (rip) that was accepted.
Latest Trusted App

How did you find us?: I found Dinks server hopping one night.

Other: I appreciate any feedback or questions and thanks for checking out my app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 Friendly and helpful when you come onto the server and you provide a fun personality in times of chaos.
I believe you would be able to help out a lot. You use your Trusted abilities well and you do know what you are doing. Also you are not afraid to be honest and you don't let bias (if there ever is any) get in the way of situations.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
+1 I've only played on dinks TTT with Avi a handful of times, but I've also played with her on other servers and I have the utmost confidence that Avi is one of the best staff members I have come to know. Needless to say she knows the rules, she is friendly, willing to explain things people are not sure about, and doesn't feed into trolls.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 Sorry you are a great person and have lots of hours but you have been inactive and is just coming back then asking for tmod? I don't doubt you'd make a great tmod but for all I know you could obtain it then become inactive again, I just feel like it's too early for it rn but still good luck on your app
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Even though I havent seen you Staff on TTT and its way different to staffing PH. I  believe shes will become a fine player who will take her T Mod to another level. She knows the rules and will take her roles serious and I Cant wait for what 2019 Has in store for u ^_^ best of luck Avi sorry I had to edited it My wifi cuts out here and there
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 because she was a previous tmod, knows the rules, is fun to play with, and doesn't take no shit nor needs no man.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 
Avi is amazing. She's level headed, she knows the rules, helps players and staff alike. If someone needs help she's almost always the first or one of the first to try and help. She has past experience of many levels of staff and is clearly prepared. She asks questions when she does need help and answers questions for those who need help. 
She'd be an amazing Tmod.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 most the time there's conflict or people who are bothering you, you keep to your self and stay calm you always are responsible. When you are on I see you almost always doing reports
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1, was a previous tmod on TTT and did great then and nothing has changed for the bad. I don't feel like activity is as much of a deal in this case cause it's more like getting a rank back then getting it for the first time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Approved. You are a great staff member with a level head, and good judgement. Your calm demeanor and strong understanding of the rules gives you a good approach to issues on the server. Congrats, you deserve this promotion.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]