Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
TTT Updates
Shotgun can snipe across the map without having anytype of dmg decrease/drop, it should be looked at next. But thanks for the Update Dink. Future is looking brighter
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Scoovie ,
Honest question in response to the response you made before you edited it:
Do you just come here to bitch on posts? I haven't seen a recommendation from you that would improve the community in...ever.
(06-19-2018, 11:19 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 11:16 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Honest question, do you just come here to bitch on posts? I haven't seen a recommendation from you that would improve the community in...ever.
I tried that once upon I time i did, but then i realized that no one listens to the admins, then blames everything on them.

I dont know if this is my place to say this but I guess I will. I dont believe you guys are bad admins, I truly believe you guys are trying to do the best you can with what little you are given. Before and after the permaban I saw y'all as good blokes. But what really rubbed me the wrong way about you guys was the lack of communication.
  • I was muted in the discord for no reason and none of the admins responded to my pms
  • I was banned from the discord for seemingly no reason. I then asked the admins about it and they didnt respond. I had to get info about my ban from a fucking MODERATOR. It felt like I was playing a game of fucking telephone. Apparently I was community banned. For what reason? I have no damn clue and still dont have a single clue why. 
  • No reason was given why my first ban appeal was denied even a little explanation would have gone a long way
  • Out of the 20 forum pms I have sent admins over the time ive been on this server, a very miniscule amount ever got a response. I got better responses about ttt from a PH ADMIN
  • What about that fucking transparency form? How did that go? what the fuck has come from that? That shit is so fucking hidden I'd be surprised if anyone evan knows it fucking exists.
Dont give me that bullshit about how you guys have real lives, jobs, and shit. I understand that, I dont expect an instant response to my pms. But when you never respond that is a huge problem. So stop with the self-pity and the blaming others and actually try to make yourselves better. Dont just ignore criticism and call it whining and complaining. Actually fucking do something

EDIT: I just wanna say this doesnt apply to all admins. some admins are very good with communication and transparency.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-19-2018, 11:16 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Honest question, do you just come here to bitch on posts? I haven't seen a recommendation from you that would improve the community in...ever.
I tried that once upon I time i did, but then i realized that no one listens to the admins, then blames everything on them.

Then why do you continue to be an admin?
I mean, I take the Admins word for true unless overruled by Dink himself. And I know for a fact I am far from the only one. So that arguement that no-one listens is bullshit, unless you mean speaking to Dink wich is a problem in and of it self wich Dink has to fix himself.

The blaming part is simply the ease. You're an admin, you sit on top of the foodchain in command and you're more active then daddy Dink. Getting shit from people instead of it being directed to Dink is simply due to you being the highest rank known on the server by the majority. Wich is something that should come to mind instantly if you agree to become an Admin. Yes you're the guys on top of the food chain, but also the guys on the top of the get shit on list. Everyone in power gets shit. All I can say is grow up, be a man about it or you have the wonderfull option of resigning.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-19-2018, 11:31 AM)Hillrop Wrote:

I dont know if this is my place to say this but I guess I will. I dont believe you guys are bad admins, I truly believe you guys are trying to do the best you can with what little you are given. Before and after the permaban I saw y'all as good blokes. But what really rubbed me the wrong way about you guys was the lack of communication.
  • I was muted in the discord for no reason and none of the admins responded to my pms
  • I was banned from the discord for seemingly no reason. I then asked the admins about it and they didnt respond. I had to get info about my ban from a fucking MODERATOR. It felt like I was playing a game of fucking telephone. Apparently I was community banned. For what reason? I have no damn clue and still dont have a single clue why. 
  • No reason was given why my first ban appeal was denied even a little explanation would have gone a long way
  • Out of the 20 forum pms I have sent admins over the time ive been on this server, a very miniscule amount ever got a response. I got better responses about ttt from a PH ADMIN
  • What about that fucking transparency form? How did that go? what the fuck has come from that? That shit is so fucking hidden I'd be surprised if anyone evan knows it fucking exists.
Dont give me that bullshit about how you guys have real lives, jobs, and shit. I understand that, I dont expect an instant response to my pms. But when you never respond that is a huge problem. So stop with the self-pity and the blaming others and actually try to make yourselves better. Dont just ignore criticism and call it whining and complaining. Actually fucking do something

You've hurt me, how could you do me like this
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

I'm going to go out on a limb here, though I feel like it's a strong limb, maybe oak idk, and say that comment wasn't necessarily pointed lower down the food chain
At least that's the vibe I'm picking up from that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-19-2018, 12:16 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 11:38 AM)Everyjuan Wrote:

Then why do you continue to be an admin?

Because despite my bitching and moaning I care about the community. I'm just getting annoyed that around every corner people are making everything unnecessarily harder. Like for example not having a co-owner, thus making admin votes that tie sit forever until dink votes or adds a new admin, which in turn causes people to be angry over the fact that their unban/staffapp hasn't been looked at in 2 weeks. I realize I'm being a bitch, but I'm aloud to show my displeasure at having yet another thing for people to constantly ask us about that we can't do anything about.

wowee that sure is a sad story. im sure it will get better : ))
This thread is getting super toxic very quickly. And I would know.

I personally think @"Dinkleberg >:(" should weigh in here before this gets too out of hand
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]