Poll: What maps would you like added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ttt_playing_with_portals revamped
18.52%
15 18.52%
ttt_vast
6.17%
5 6.17%
ttt_metropolis_v2a
8.64%
7 8.64%
ttt_alspenthouse
2.47%
2 2.47%
ttt_firelinkshrine
4.94%
4 4.94%
ttt_community_pool_overhaul
11.11%
9 11.11%
ttt_clue_2018
20.99%
17 20.99%
ttt_lumbridge_a4
4.94%
4 4.94%
ttt_terrorception
7.41%
6 7.41%
ttt_marcielsmanor
4.94%
4 4.94%
ttt_moonarbase
4.94%
4 4.94%
ttt_hogwarts
4.94%
4 4.94%
ttt_comancher
0%
0 0%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Vote for Maps to be Added (Forum Poll Edition)

Hi I remade this thread because apparently Strawpoll is too abusable. Go figures. Sorry about that.
Lemme just copy+paste that thread to this new one:

Also, you can vote for 4 different maps, whoops forgot to add that part in here.
Hey guys, after taking suggestions for map ideas in my 
Map Suggestion Thread, I've put together a list of maps that the Suggestions Committee and I have played through and tested through and ensured they aren't broke. Vote for your personal favorites and let us know here any issues we may have potentially missed whilst testing. Please note no maps are guaranteed to be added, this is just to gauge what the community would enjoy.

Here is a list of the maps on the poll, with links to their respective workshop pages:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
#bringbackclue
I'll put this here since it was mentioned in the previous thread, the clue is a newer clue which is slightly bigger to help prevent c4 spam while also preventing people from spamming the light.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
#AddThemAll
IMO before any new maps are added we need to remove some of the trash ones we have on the server. I can 100% tell you that terrortrain2019 needs to go. Other than that, it's up to the Admins and Dink.
On the subject of maps cause we make the cool down like 2-3 higher to hopefully get more maps into the rotation and not go through the same couple maps over and over
Seriously all of these maps are really good, put them all in and take off an equal amount of the worst or less popular maps currently on the server if you have to. Also what Mini said.
Here are some recommendations for Maps to be Removed.
ttt_shocked
ttt_floodlights
ttt_crisis
ttt_borealis

I also agree with Minimi. Adding a Map Cooldown would be incredible helpful getting rid of the same old overplayed maps daily.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-20-2019, 09:34 PM)Christian Wrote: Here are some recommendations for Maps to be Removed.
ttt_shocked
ttt_floodlights
ttt_crisis
ttt_borealis

I also agree with Minimi. Adding a Map Cooldown would be incredible helpful getting rid of the same old overplayed maps daily.

also terrortrain 2019. we dont need 2 of them
(11-20-2019, 05:04 PM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: IMO before any new maps are added we need to remove some of the trash ones we have on the server. I can 100% tell you that terrortrain2019 needs to go. Other than that, it's up to the Admins and Dink.

Borealis too pls