Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] We have a new admin!
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to pass along the news that I've promoted Christian to admin! Congratulate him when you get the chance.

Also, I may still be promoting another admin in the coming weeks, but I haven't made up my mind on who.

Trait on,

Dink
WHAT.....

THE STRAWBERRY GOT IT!?!?!

RIOT
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Thank you for considering me for this promotion Dink. I will promise you and the community I will not let you down.

With that being said, I look forward to be working with the Admins from this point. Thank you once more!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Now he have a second gey admin, yay!!!!

thank god the most-deserving mod got it. Congrats!
former admin2
give admin please thank u

Grats christian!
Definitely deserved this. Grade A 1+.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDasdasegsdgdgegargsdgsg
I think you're the only staff I've ever seen willing to slay themself without being asked to- there might be others but off the top of my head you're the only one I can think of. Good to see you get promoted mang
AYYYYYYYYYYY
Christian is definitely deserving of this promotion. In fact, I was wondering WHEN it was going to happen.
[Image: source.gif]
Congratz Christian! You waaaaay deserve the rank man. You did well grasshopper.