Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Weapon Balancing 10/16/2019
(10-18-2019, 03:46 PM)Mike Phat Hawk Wrote: I'm going to rebump this and ask for the original or previous values to be shown. I know it's hard when values are constantly changing, but I think it would help a lot more with community feedback.

Instead of saying a value was changed to 21, it would be nice to see it written as changed from 26 -> 21 or 26 to 21. It's easier to understand what's changing on a larger scale.

I'll update the changelogs when I can.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Less accuracy on S&W = clicking NEXT to their heads and still getting one taps.

Thanks, Christian!
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
i see if every gun is broken again then no guns are "Broken"
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Changelogs are up to date. But I'm going to have Dink revert the changes till we can get some of these right. I ask that we can get some hands to do future testing in the meantime when we have the chance.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
It was a good attempt. It's never an easy fix when it requires constant value changes to find a middle spot on how weapons interact with other weapons. There is going to have to be acceptance that not all weapons will be great, but there's also still a lot the community can do to make it better. Also, thanks for showing the original values. I think some values were drastic while others weren't, and it's a good start to look at.

Despite the criticisms, it was a shot at an issue and that's the biggest thing. Good job fellas.
As per request of Christian, I've reverted the weapons back to their old versions for now. We are gonna try to further improve this update and get it ready to go live sometime in the near future.