Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Change Discussion
Sorry kinda been dead as of late. I've composed some suggestion to make for the next update (whenever) on a Spreadsheet. So I'll have that information moving forward.

I wanted to talk about a potential M24 rework in progress. Our legendary gamer @Rhienor has helped me make a Variable Zoom for the weapon. And I'm curious if those who enjoy using the weapon, would like to see it come during the next wave of changes (again, whenever.) I've created a Strawpoll below, that you can use to vote for feedback.

I should note that if we go down this path, the M24 is going to have it's variables tweaked to try and not make it a total laser. So keep that in mind if this is something you want to see in the near future. I appreciate your feedback as always. So if there's something you'd like to see changed, please feel free to let me know. I am not afraid to listen to community feedback in the slightest.

Thank you as always.

https://www.strawpoll.me/19348093

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Bump.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Late, but people have noticed that the pulse rifle still tends to absolutely shred people to shit.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(02-11-2020, 07:25 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Late, but people have noticed that the pulse rifle still tends to absolutely shred people to shit.

The only changes that were made, were to the headshot multiplier. And that was so it was no longer a 2 Tap headshot. As the damage is currently sitting at a comfortable 16. Should be noted that hitreg is probably registering double shots, so probably why it feels like it's shredding. I could look into the RPM, but I'm not sure that's really the issue.
(02-11-2020, 05:15 PM)Christian Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 07:25 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Late, but people have noticed that the pulse rifle still tends to absolutely shred people to shit.

The only changes that were made, were to the headshot multiplier. And that was so it was no longer a 2 Tap headshot. As the damage is currently sitting at a comfortable 16. Should be noted that hitreg is probably registering double shots, so probably why it feels like it's shredding. I could look into the RPM, but I'm not sure that's really the issue.

Might I suggest an increase in damage drop-off? As it'd be fine if it couldn't also be used at range as well.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-11-2020, 05:22 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Might I suggest an increase in damage drop-off? As it'd be fine if it couldn't also be used at range as well.

It's something I could look into. Only issue is people would probably complain that dropoff should be on all weapons, and that would just be a pain at that point.
It feels like a lot of the weapons have a lot more range than they used to, for better and for worse. The mac10 is absolutely murdering me at midrange now. Otherwise it seems like its a general increase in lethality of each gun across the board, with stuff like the vector being brought back into sanityland.
righty o, pretty sure i brought this up with you, but the m24 accuracy nerf that wasnt supposed to happen happened, and its horrendous at its point of long range snipes. It misses on places such as one side of terror train to the other, and from the building opposite the box area to the box area.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(02-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Evan Wrote: It feels like a lot of the weapons have a lot more range than they used to, for better and for worse.  The mac10 is absolutely murdering me at midrange now.  Otherwise it seems like its a general increase in lethality of each gun across the board, with stuff like the vector being brought back into sanityland.

(02-13-2020, 06:02 PM)Kale Wrote: righty o, pretty sure i brought this up with you, but the m24 accuracy nerf that wasnt supposed to happen happened, and its horrendous at its point of long range snipes. It misses on places such as one side of terror train to the other, and from the building opposite the box area to the box area.

Both have been noted, and will be looked into.
After looking into the Pulse Rifle, I noticed that the cone was accidentally adjusted. I will put this on my spreadsheet to remind me to revert the cone accuracy.