Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020
(01-14-2020, 09:04 PM)fanta Wrote: let me know when they go live so i can come back

Planed Release is Thursday or Friday, but no later than the weekend.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Nerfing slams won't stop me Christian.
On a serious note, the changes seem nice. Seem to try to diversify each weapon and give them niches rather than just all being long range rootin-tootin-point-and-shootins.
Changes should be up by Tomorrow Morning. Sorry, had to fix / do additional testing on the Slam and Briefcase. But everything should be good to go for tomorrow's launch. A Feedback thread will probably follow suit after tomorrow's launch. As that'll give me some ideas to work with down the line, and to see if I buffed / nerfed weapons too hard.

Maybe down the line some New Weapons will follow, we'll have to wait and see. For now, I do hope you all enjoy the changes once they go live.

Ye.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Dink was gone today. So hopefully tomorrow.
Changes are now live. A feedback thread will follow within the next couple of days.

This can now be locked.
As Christian requests, it can be locked and a new thread for feedback can be made. Would also be more organized and easier to follow