Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020
Hello Friends. I'd like to announce that the changes we'll be making to the Weapons for the server will almost be live. The changes made will be provided below, but will be ported over to the Test Server first. We plan to keep these changes on the Test Server for 1 Week, before we go live. I ask that you please find a few friends to test these changes with.

For Reference, the Test Server IP is : 74.91.121.29:27015

Dink will still have to upload these changes over, so I'm unsure when these changes will be live on there. However, I will give everyone the heads up once the Test Server is good to go. I hope everyone will be happy with these changes, and that they come to understand why these changes were made. Even if they were your favorite weapon.

Thanks for understanding, and I look forward to doing things like these moving forward if they are ever necessary.

TTT Changelogs 01/08/2020

Pastebin

~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I appreciate the effort. I hate the nerfing of my op weapons.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
FUCKING FINALLY

In all seriousness thanks a ton for all the work that was put into this.
Deagle from 4 to 6 - Jesus.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Why the slam nerf. Was it ever really that good
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-08-2020, 10:06 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Deagle from 4 to 6 - Jesus.

S&W is at 6, while being a much easier weapon to use compared to the Deagle. 

(01-08-2020, 10:16 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Why the slam nerf. Was it ever really that good

I thought the range it did was a lil busted, but the changes made keep it viable still. The damage will still be good, especially with the tripwire portion of the Slam. However, these changes made were to try and give the throwable portion more of a damage dropoff. In no way are these bad now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
good job Christian ty for caring about this bad server u cute gayboy
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(01-08-2020, 10:20 PM)Christian Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 10:16 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Why the slam nerf. Was it ever really that good

I thought the range it did was a lil busted, but the changes made keep it viable still. The damage will still be good, especially with the tripwire portion of the Slam. However, these changes made were to try and give the throwable portion more of a damage dropoff. In no way are these bad now.

Ah I see. Thank you for explaining it. I hope people actually go to the test server and test this rather than wait for it to go live and do nothing but complain and whine like they did last time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
nice

make the scout fire as fast as the val and we got a deal
(01-08-2020, 11:19 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: nice

make the scout fire as fast as the val and we got a deal

While you’re at it add back the M24 old knockback and make the huge bottomless

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon