Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Changes 9/26/17
MP7
  • The MP7 is now a Primary Weapon (no longer a Secondary)

MP5
  • Increased Magazine Size from 15 to 30.
  • Increased Rate of Fire.

SG 552
  • Increased Magazine Size from 15 to 30.
  • Increased Damage output per Shot.

If you notice any unbalanced changes, please feel to report them here.

Trait on!
~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
buff m16 damage by a few points, bring fire rate back to what it was for mp5, reduce fire rate on silenced sniper, decrease accuracy on bullshite, increase pretty much every other pistols damage by a few points, further nerf the shotgun and loco
M16 does 71 damage on headshot. It’s fine where it is
I consider the loss of the HP MP7 to be an unbalanced change
i think that almost everything that foxka says is right , maybe don't change the fire rate for SS but besides that its fine
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
WHAT?!?!?! NO MORE SHITGUN + HP7 LOADOUT? THIS IS MAGNIFICENT! THANKS CHRISTIAN!!!!
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
mp5 needed a buff, so did the Sg. I'm glad the got them. I think the p90 deserved one too, but I haven't used one. I just don't see people using it that much.

Also:
  •  I'd like to see the pistols buffed. like pp60(or whatever it called) it's rare in crates, but it's not good. The luger(at the same rarity) is much better and cooler. I'd like to see the pp buffed.(Maybe Rate of fire)
  • for the other pistols: I'd increase the damage of the glock and five-seven they are very common weapons, but they are horse shit when you play. They need more damage. The glock has too much recoil with a very fast rate of fire. The five-seven is just not good.
    (Deag and bullshite are fine)
former admin2