Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT plaza
REMOVE IT 

Map has a literal garbage spawn where everyone is on top of each other and people like to troll by blocking the door why it has been kept is beyond me
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The map at least needs to be edited to have the doors at spawn removed and probably widen out that area. Or move the spawns
im indifferent to this seeing as how its easy to survive by staying behind the gunshelves like a sane person.
but wouldnt it be better for someone to just edit the map and change the spawn points?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Bool out
Last I heard reed said the map was fucked when he tried editing it so he would have to ask the person who made the map for the original files for the map.
If the spawns can be spread out it would be a great map, but it has the Trappycottage issue
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
No.
I can try adding some spawn points into a rearm script, and see if that'll slightly fix the issue. I added spawn points for when I did the rearm for the newer innomotel when I added ammo. I'm not sure if it actually works server side, but from the testing I did on a localserver, it worked fine. I'll try this later on, and send Dink the file to mount to the server.

Because in all honestly, I'd hate to remove plaza just because of the spawnpoints. As I do enjoy playing on this map, though I understand the spawn is a nightmare.

Edit: Seems like the rearm worked after all, I'm just kinda dumb and forgot to put in the correct folder. I'll send Dink the rearm, and have him upload it with the fixed ammo exploits whenever he can. With that being said, if people want trappycottage to come back, I can fix the spawns up to make it less crowded. Assuming this works when it goes live.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Definitely late about this but ye

Plaza respawns worked. First thing I heard when loading in was some loud guy crying about how the spawns were spread out lol.

#bringbacktrappycottage
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I agree with removal or at least a change of spawn points if this hasn't happened yet.

So what happened was that one day, there were a couple of regulars (not the actual rank regular, just other users that comes on a lot) they were abusing the "body block" rule. It caused a huge freaking RDM chain and RDM on traitor buddies. The traitors didn't give a damn that they RDM intentionally on their traitor buddies. They didn't even warn about planning to jihad or throw a banana bomb. It caused a huge massive lag spikes as well to the point that we had to rtv. They tried to or attempted to crash the server.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.