Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting in TTT rule clarification
In the TTT rules it says you aren’t allowed to Target players but I feel like it should also have punishments and a description of what counts as targeting. Just saying.
I did not know you were this blind. Targeting is already in the rules. It's under the big ole 6. Do not flame or troll players
Targeting is listed as a harassment punishment.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-28-2018, 04:09 PM)duckyy Wrote: I did not know you were this blind. Targeting is already in the rules. It's under the big ole 6. Do not flame or troll players

I did not know you couldn't read. He asked for a more detailed explanation as to what counts as targeting. He already stated that there is a single undetailed mention of it in the rules.

If a player targets a specific person to test or KOS every round how is that situation handled? If I seek out and knife the same person every time I'm a traitor is that targeting or just part of the game?
You're right, we just mention the word targeting without explaining it. Give us a bit and we'll add more explanation to the motd and maybe an example or two.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(12-28-2018, 04:49 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 04:09 PM)duckyy Wrote: I did not know you were this blind. Targeting is already in the rules. It's under the big ole 6. Do not flame or troll players

I did not know you couldn't read. He asked for a more detailed explanation as to what counts as targeting. He already stated that there is a single undetailed mention of it in the rules.

If a player targets a specific person to test or KOS every round how is that situation handled? If I seek out and knife the same person every time I'm a traitor is that targeting or just part of the game?

I typed that on my phone but no I'm not blind. It already stated what is consider targeting and what is not. 
Quote:6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players

Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed in any form. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Staff should err on the side of stopping people from using offensive language too much rather than too little. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not quite reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example).
Targeting is listed as any of those information in that context. If you guys really want it to be super specific, then that's just upsetting. Targeting is similar to harassment, yes? So here are some examples that you can assume or use for:
  • Bob comes on and started following Amy every single round. = Harassment.
  • Every time Bob is traitor, the first person he kills is Amy. = Very close to harassment and targeting.
  • When both Bob & Amy is innocent, Bob false kos Amy for every false accusation = Targeting.
  • When Bob is innocent and Amy is Traitor but with no proof, he still kos Amy without proof of being traitor = Targeting
  • When Bob starts to flirt with Amy and she did not like it. = Harassment
  • When Bob dies from legitimate proof by Amy, and he revenges RDM. = Targeting.
There's a lot more if you want me to get into detail. And it all depends on the staff's discretion as well. Basically, let's put it like this:
  • If Amy was the one instigating because she's a girl. The person at fault for making guys harasss her would be on her. Not the guys, She started it.
Here is like a scenario based:

Amy : Heyyy. I'm new to this server, can you help me<3?
Staff : Sure. Press F1 read the slide show and type !motd afterwards to read the rules. Anything else please ask away.
Amy : Thankiess<33
Few moments later, after reading slide show and rules (if she did).

Amy : Omggg. stop ittt! So rudee ;c
Bob : Hahaha, I'm sorrrieee <3
Amy : hehe its okiee c:
Afterwards bob started following amy...

Amy : omg you stalkerr xD
Bob : hehehe.
Bob then crowbars amy for 20dmg for no particular reason. (Both Innocent)

Amy : ohhh you want to do that huh? 
Amy hits back.
Bob : XD
Few moments later, a new round begins. Amy is a traitor and Bob is a innocent.

Amy : omggg finally ^O^
Bob : What? Are you finally a traitor? ;D
Amy : UHHH NOOOO! -ahem- finally got food<3
Bob : SUREEEE. ;D
Few moments later, Bob did the crowbar thing on Amy. 

Amy : OMG STOP IT. You RDMER. >:O
Bob : It's not RDM though. We did this last round, why you mad now? 
Bob : WAIT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRAITOR?! XD
Amy : NOOO. 
Bob then kills her without evidence just because she's acting strange.
Amy reports Bob for RDM.
Bob gets slain for it the following round. 

Amy : Okieee heyy guys. ;c I'm lost.
Kevin : Where are you?
Amy : I'm in some lava area???
Kevin : Oh? The nether? Do you see the portal, its purple? Just go through there. You can exit from there.
Amy : Where??? I don't see it.
Kevin enters the portal. And saw that she was facing the wrong direction.
Kevin : Turn around... Do you see me?
Amy : Ohhhh that's the portal. Goshhh I'm so stupid XD
Kevin : .... lol.
Moments later, Bob sees Amy cheating on him (this is where Amy fucked up. Flirting with other people...) So new rounds starts. Bob being a retard started harassing/rdming Amy.

Amy : STOP IT D:< You fucker!
Bob : Thot much?
Amy : WHOAH!! Excuse me? Rude much? I'm a girl you know?
Bob : We can clearly see that. 
Kevin : ... That's not even an excuse. You were the one flirting with us.
Amy : UHHH its calleddd being frieeendlyyy :O
Jennifer : ... I did not know that being friendly requires you to be flirting, winking, and giving out love.
Amy : hehe. you're just jelly c;
Jennifer : ... Of what? Of you being a thot?
Bob : LOL
Kevin : OHHHHH! Roasted.
Amy : WOW. Rude. Just 'cause you don't get any attention 
Kevin : OOf. GG Amy.
Amy : IKR. ROASTED ;d
Jennifer : !mute Amy
Amy has been muted.

Jennifer : You can have your timeout. Clearly there's something wrong with you. You started all that crap flirting and when someone accepted your flirtation. You go back and go after another guy.
Amy started using her microphone (yes its a legit girl in this situation). Also is when the others started using their mics. And to Amy's surprise... Both Kevin and Bob were actually girls.

Amy : WOW. Abusive jealous staff? Just cause other guys like me more doesn't mean you should abuse. HAHA.
Kevin : Hello? You exposed yourself and flirt with others.
Amy : OMG YOU'RE A KID? EWWWW.
Kevin : Nawwww. I'm a woman.
Amy : sUREEEE. Using a guys name is totally a woman.
Bob : Are you retarded? Do you have to use a girl's name online when playing games or even in anything online?
Amy : YEEEE. That's how you determine who is a girl.
Jennifer : It's sad how retarded you are. 
This is where the fight started to arose and also Jennifer is only a trusted. So about multiple gags/mutes an admin comes on because someone reported toxicity and how the staff is making it worse.

Admin : What is going on? Someone told me you're not doing your job correctly, Jennifer.
Amy : OMG ADMIN. Jennifer, Bob, and Kevin was harassing me the whole time and pointing fingers ;c </3
Admin : Sorry about their mistakes.
Amy : It's okieee <3
Amy unaware that the Admin has proof of her being a retard because someone was streaming the whole time but all parties were at fault. So...

Admin : !warn Jennifer Instigating situation and not doing her job correctly.
Admin : !warn Bob Instigating situation and being toxic
Admin : !warn Kevin Instigating situation and being toxic
Amy : OOOO you guys got in trouble. THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN <33
Admin : !warn Amy Starting flames and getting others in trouble
Amy : WOHOAAA Abuse.
Admin : I'm not retarded. Fox was streaming the whole time way before you joined in. All four of you did not handle the situation correctly. When a staff asked you to stop, you stop and move on. But it's so unfortunate for Bob, Kevin, and Tiffany who are regulars on our server and what's even more unfortunate is when Jennifer is my wife. I am sorry but I cannot give favoritism to you even if you're my wife online and in real life. 

So in the end, all parties would be in trouble for harassment, trolling, and targeting. But yeah. Anything else?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Can someone lock this before it turns into an argument? Queef said they would edit it and that was all that really needed to be addressed
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
A more in depth explanation on the server's definition of targeting will be added in the coming days, stay tuned.