Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
Offender's Name: WILD

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40063805

Offender's Rank: mod

What They Did: warned me for "targeting", which confused me greatly as i have been playing normally (which in NO WAY resembles targeting in any form) and then refused to give me any information on who reported me or how, giving me two conflicting stories (one was a forum post that admins told him to act on, the other was a DM) he then told me to go to the forums so here I am

When They Did It: 8/7/19 between 9 pm and 10 pm

Potential Witnesses: thunderwalrusinthebar

Proof: i have a warn and no other info wtf more can i say

Other: seriously instill some common sense in the upper ranks PLEASE
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(08-07-2019, 10:19 PM)Saitama Wrote: Offender's Name: WILD

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40063805

Offender's Rank: mod

What They Did: warned me for "targeting", which confused me greatly as i have been playing normally (which in NO WAY resembles targeting in any form) and then refused to give me any information on who reported me or how, giving me two conflicting stories (one was a forum post that admins told him to act on, the other was a DM) he then told me to go to the forums so here I am

When They Did It: 8/7/19 between 9 pm and 10 pm

Potential Witnesses: thunderwalrusinthebar

Proof: i have a warn and no other info wtf more can i say

Other: seriously instill some common sense in the upper ranks PLEASE
[Image: Qn1cmXSqR-ePzuOK9puXYQ.png]

i see no warns
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Yeah, I want to say that the staff members that were on and came to me had told me about a few individuals who were targetting that person.

1. Targetting is bad.

I removed that warning since I went from word and DID over hear you talking about said player. Apologies for the warning confusion, but this will be a verbal warning for not only your micspam and your said targetting.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
okay i wont contest the micspam im kinda known for it but seriously i did NOTHING to target this whomever-the-potato we are talking about here
(08-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Saitama Wrote: okay i wont contest the micspam im kinda known for it but seriously i did NOTHING to target this whomever-the-potato we are talking about here

ok im just gonna come out and say it I was on a alt and you were talking shit about me and making it your job to kill me when I was on my main before I left

That doesn't sound like the behavior of a trusted to me
Also this is non bias but this report means nothing without proof

(08-07-2019, 10:27 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Saitama Wrote: okay i wont contest the micspam im kinda known for it but seriously i did NOTHING to target this whomever-the-potato we are talking about here

ok im just gonna come out and say it I was on a alt and you were talking shit about me and making it your job to kill me when I was on my main before I left

surreeeeeee that isn't proof at all no such thing as a confession
(08-07-2019, 10:42 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:27 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

surreeeeeee that isn't proof at all no such thing as a confession
I confessed my side why I thought you were targeting. This has nothing to do with wild
I was annoyed with him because he gave me no information to work with, not a name, not a place it was reported , nilch, nada, niet, you get the idea