Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
(08-08-2019, 05:50 AM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 05:46 AM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 05:42 AM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Also this is non bias but this report means nothing without proof

Both parties dont have proof.

If there were so many staff on at the time.. Someone has got to have video or screenshots.

*Mainly to Daegan's claim when he was on his alt.

I dont want to reveal my alt

I understand that. Not that I dont believe you or anything. I just see this as unfair w/o proof because it would only take damage to his reputation. When he claims he did nothing wrong.
i didn't have obs up since i was on a alt and didn't expect someone to talk about me behind my back

wild is editing the video
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
all this for a warning huh?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm just going to pop my two cents here i don't see any staff abuse. I know a couple people were shit talking Daegan last night via TTT-Relay and I seen them get warned for it. whether or not you were apart of this is to be seen with Wild's evidence.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Unfortunately, I do not have the set of clips before daegan had left and said in admin chat "I am getting off because I am tired of being harassed." Along those lines, and then I messaged him directly on discord and asked who and multiple names popped up (who I am keeping private for reasons [respect it or not]). I CAN say I heard some direct and rude comments from you, Saitama, towards daegan and when he had asked you to stop. You kept going and passive aggressively talking bad about him before and after the warning. Renzo stepped in before that stating the whole rule of "No targeting or you will be punished (along those lines), and as things further progressed... You kept @ing me about the warning when I kept the person's name private so you wouldn't start shit, which you did, and then it got to this point. 

I let you off with a verbal warning, but you are known for you micspam and "over-emotional" behavior that leads to arguments/harassment. No matter if it is a joke or not, it is taken as harassment towards a player.

I will now ask you, are you going to ensure you follow the rules that follow along the lines of harassment/targeting of a player and micspam? If so, great. If not, good luck.

For anyone else who is targeting ANY member of this community, whether they are staff or not, you will be punish severely and treated as an adult. Don't act right, you will get straightened out.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I remember before your name change, you were getting harassed yourself by two friends when I was a tmod. I called on an admin to help everyone by getting those two banned as they were continuing harassment for almost two maps. 
So I know you know it doesn’t feel great, yet apparently you’re passing those feelings onto others. I’ve seen you get heated and emotional before as well. I would advise you to push whatever feelings of annoyance or frustration and just get off the game because not only does it effect just you, it negatively impacts the rest of the server.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
i am such an idiot that i never even considered that possibility before, hani, i will endeavor to think of that however once i get heated my ability to remember prior events goes downhill FAST

also i probably should have noted on the report that the ONLY thing i wanted out of this report is the identity of the one who reported me
, although knowing it was daegan and also knowing i am NEVER the only one to disparage daegan (i have seen him get banned like three times in person) i kinda want to know if i was the only one singled out (and warned) for this (all i want to know is if someone else was warned for this, don't need the who). i also have a sense of humor that is all fucked up in soooo many ways, however if someone asks me to stop i will make all efforts to stop, and to the best of my knowledge daegan never asked, and if he did i apologize as i hadn't seen or heard it,
i truly apologize as i had thought nothing of it daegan

WILD did everything right here and I AM NOT FAULTING WILD HERE AT ALL
i will also look to reduce my mic spam and aggressive tendencies, and will try to fix this
and i only posted a report because i couldn't think of anywhere else to put it
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Can we all just actually read this post and realize that THIS IS HOW SITUATIONS are suppose to be handled? 

Future reference thread. Minus the no proof.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)