Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
(08-07-2019, 10:55 PM)Saitama Wrote: I was annoyed with him because he gave me no information to work with, not a name, not a place it was reported , nilch, nada, niet, you get the idea

He did it for my sake that way u wouldn't blame me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I was on with you a bit and you were being quite argumentative and disrespectful towards people (though it was more than just you, I will concede that part). Maybe if you had acted more respectfully towards people while you were on this wouldn't be an issue but here is this thread. You weren't kicked or banned to my knowledge but still, the point stands.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Wild i must apoligize for this thread, you did everything right to the best of your abilities, its people like daegan who actively and shamelessly exploit the system that are the real problem and this was mostly just to get the identity of the false claimer, who in this case is a member of the trusted rank who doesn't deserve that trust IMO
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
also to dilldo's commenct i just got warned for a crime i didn't commit, and have always been over-emotional, would you react any differently under these circumstances
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
This why he didn't say who being targeted

(08-07-2019, 11:38 PM)Saitama Wrote: Wild i must apoligize for this thread, you did everything right to the best of your abilities, its people like daegan who actively and shamelessly exploit the system that are the real problem and this was mostly just to get the identity of the false claimer, who in this case is a member of the trusted rank who doesn't deserve that trust IMO

I'm not understanding what your problem is with Daegan. He's a kid, and the Trusted rank is a test rank, to see how new/returning staff do and what they can improve on. Instead of saying he doesn't deserve his rank and saying he "actively and shamelessly" exploits the system, which is an accusation with no merit, why don't you give some helpful criticism to him, politely? If you can't do that, then do us all a favor and don't harass staff members.
(08-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Saitama Wrote: okay i wont contest the micspam im kinda known for it but seriously i did NOTHING to target this whomever-the-potato we are talking about here

Idk man, if multiple staff members were on and can attest to you targeting, then more than likely you were.  

I was not on the server to hear what you said, but that doesn't mean I can instill some common sense to you. 

There is no need to go after someone, ever.  It's the internet, it's a game, and there are better ways to handle situations like this than to get all pissy and throw a fit.  You were only verbally warned for it as Wild said.  Just because it isn't a warn in our system doesn't mean it will be something that goes unnoticed. 

----------------------------------

Obviously there is no abuse here and this thread will hopefully be locked soon.  

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(08-07-2019, 10:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Also this is non bias but this report means nothing without proof

Both parties dont have proof.

If there were so many staff on at the time.. Someone has got to have video or screenshots.

*Mainly to Daegan's claim when he was on his alt.
(08-08-2019, 05:42 AM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Also this is non bias but this report means nothing without proof

If there were so many staff on at the time.. Someone has got to have video or screenshots.

I dont want to reveal my alt

but wild said he was gonna record

(08-08-2019, 05:46 AM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 05:42 AM)ritsuneru Wrote:

I dont want to reveal my alt

I understand that. Not that I dont believe you or anything. I just see this as unfair w/o proof because it would only take damage to his reputation. When he claims he did nothing wrong.