Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taunt Fix (how to fix taunts)
Okay first if you are on the server leave and then close Garry's mod get the taunt pack addon I will put links at the end of this.
If those do not work and you still have broken taunt's you'll have to open your files. After you do that open your gmod files, keep in mind that I said your COMPUTER files, not steam files(steam files will work sometimes but not always). Next, Go to your addon's choose the taunt pack add-on and then choose the files that say the taunt that isn't working and drag it to your prop hunt game mode files (again links at the bottom). but if you can instead of notepad make it a text document it works better.(if you do not already have a game mode folder here's how) okay now make a separate folder for game modes and make a folder for prophunt in the game mode folder, then take the addons I have linked from the addon folder and drag them into your new Prophunt folder and that should fix any taunt but preferable as I said before "drag the taunt that doesn't work" if you want, drag the whole addon so the taunts don't break in the future. if this doesn't work ask me for a more extra complicated explanation. also if you can't access the add-ons from your computer files or steam files than unfortunately, I can't help especially if its parental controls.

directory path:files>Garrysmod>garrysmod>addons>gamemodes>prophunt.

prophunt gamemode:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=135509255

prophunt extended:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180470977 <---is taunt pack/fixer

I also ask that if nither way including the extra complicated one, don't get mad at me.
I hope it works for you guys :p