Tears of a Clown
Something I just remembered: If you see the ban appeal 'Read Before Posting' thread, it says: "The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why."

I see a lot of non-staff who aren't even close to what is obviously meant by "relevant" posting here, so my earlier sentiments are actually somewhat consistent with what the server has as written rules. For people who think they have a right to chime in on whether or not I get unbanned, the people in this thread seem greatly lacking in knowledge on how a ban appeal is actually supposed to go down.
Alright, Ive gone and seperated these via what incident occurred at the time of each ban. Their numbers will coincide with the incident numbers on my first response on this thread.

#1 Harassment of Lord Ordinary that led to a 1 week ban  Video #1 Video #2 Video #3 Video #4

#2 https://imgur.com/a/4dMyTEF 

#3 The perma - psay conversation

These last 2 images are related to the ban of #1, via rules a 2nd harassment offense is a perma ban. So I told him that his next harassment offense would be a perma.  https://imgur.com/a/CnSxROC

PLEASE NOTE HOW IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER IS THERE ANY SCREENSHOTS OF ANY STEAM MESSAGES WHATSOEVER. 

Also, all my youtube videos for this are unlisted so you can not see them without the links from this ban request. I had more videos but obs decided to pull a dumb and save in MOV format and I can't find a converter that actually will convert the files to MP4 (youtube does not support MOV format)

(11-18-2019, 09:34 PM)tenki.cs Wrote: Something I just remembered: If you see the ban appeal 'Read Before Posting' thread, it says: "The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why."

I see a lot of non-staff who aren't even close to what is obviously meant by "relevant" posting here, so my earlier sentiments are actually somewhat consistent with what the server has as written rules. For people who think they have a right to chime in on whether or not I get unbanned, the people in this thread seem greatly lacking in knowledge on how a ban appeal is actually supposed to go down.

Based on the behaviors and evidence provided by each party, others, INCLUDING COMMUNITY MEMBERS, are allowed to provide their input. Whether they were there or not.
(11-18-2019, 09:36 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Alright, Ive gone and seperated these via what incident occurred at the time of each ban. Their numbers will coincide with the incident numbers on my first response on this thread.

#1 Harassment of Lord Ordinary that led to a 1 week ban  Video #1 Video #2 Video #3 Video #4

#2 https://imgur.com/a/4dMyTEF 

#3 The perma - psay conversation

These last 2 images are related to the ban of #1, via rules a 2nd harassment offense is a perma ban. So I told him that his next harassment offense would be a perma.  https://imgur.com/a/CnSxROC

PLEASE NOTE HOW IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER IS THERE ANY SCREENSHOTS OF ANY STEAM MESSAGES WHATSOEVER. 

Also, all my youtube videos for this are unlisted so you can not see them without the links from this ban request. I had more videos but obs decided to pull a dumb and save in MOV format and I can't find a converter that actually will convert the files to MP4 (youtube does not support MOV format)

Why did you include me killing you when I was a traitor and you're an innocent as evidence in the relevant alleged offense? Also, what you recorded me saying to you in the relevant alleged offense sounds very consistent with what I said and it'd be really underhanded to call it harassment in my mind. I apologize if the toneblindness of text misconstrued how I was actually feeling in the moment, but I've explained how I felt when I sent those messages already so I don't see why you feel a need to go on acting like I did anything worth a permaban.
(11-18-2019, 09:34 PM)tenki.cs Wrote: Something I just remembered: If you see the ban appeal 'Read Before Posting' thread, it says: "The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why."

The "relevant players" refers to any person posting their opinion on whether the person in question should be unbanned or not. So in this case, most people are going by what your appeal says, which is a lot. From your appeal and the comments the other comments it's showing me and everyone else that you aren't a person they want in the community. I mean it's one thing to argue your point, and that's one thing I agree with you on, I've seen some arguments made by people seen as attacks on staff, when they weren't. However in your case, you're not making any valid points on why you should be unbanned. I mean you want to be an unbanned for an offence that you aren't even sorry about and you want the staff and other people to essentially forgive you by unbanning you? Also, you're main way of defending yourself is doing stuff like this, not trying to defend yourself, but by attacking other people and trying to disprove people by saying they shouldn't even be able to post in the first place.

-1 still and +1 for a forum ban
Also, who told the other staff to stop responding to me in the events that led to Turner banning me? I'd like to know because that's clear misconduct in my book. Who took the screenshots there? It's clear evidence of the staff deliberately provoking me into a bannable offense.

(11-18-2019, 09:47 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:

The "relevant players" refers to any person posting their opinion on whether the person in question should be unbanned or not. So in this case, most people are going by what your appeal says, which is a lot. From your appeal and the comments the other comments it's showing me and everyone else that you aren't a person they want in the community. I mean it's one thing to argue your point, and that's one thing I agree with you on, I've seen some arguments made by people seen as attacks on staff, when they weren't. However in your case, you're not making any valid points on why you should be unbanned. I mean you want to be an unbanned for an offence that you aren't even sorry about and you want the staff and other people to essentially forgive you by unbanning you? Also, you're main way of defending yourself is doing stuff like this, not trying to defend yourself, but by attacking other people and trying to disprove people by saying they shouldn't even be able to post in the first place.

-1 still and +1 for a forum ban

I'm not supposed to attack arguments that I should still be banned in my ban appeal and the people using subpar argumentation to have me banned because they personally don't like me are the real victims. Got it.
(11-18-2019, 09:51 PM)tenki.cs Wrote: Also, who told the other staff to stop responding to me in the events that led to Turner banning me? I'd like to know because that's clear misconduct in my book. Who took the screenshots there? It's clear evidence of the staff deliberately provoking me into a bannable offense.

Literally no one told them not to respond, I took the screenshots due to the fact you had been an issue before. Just like I do with everyone else who has gotten bans before. 

You said yourself that "I intentionally did what I did at the end in an effort to get banned rather than out of even the most generous definition of malice." So you know that how you were behaving was unacceptable and would get you banned. So I dont see how you can now claim you were "pushed into it" when you said you intentionally did it.

The logs were screenshot because after incident #2, on multiple occasions before the perma ban, you would go out of your way to not kill anyone until you found and killed me as a T.
Your unban appeal has been Denied. You may reapply 12/18/2019.

Your permanent ban has been decided on after the number of times you've harassed people ranging from normal players to staff. Please understand that what we're looking for here is an admittance of fault, and something to let us know you will make an effort to not continue the actions that have caused you to get this far. 

Also, we encourage everyone to give their opinions- as this is a community. The admins are the ones that make the final decision, though.
I also do not see the staff telling others to stop responding as misconduct in a situation like this. You've been warned to stop enough times yet you continued; that hinders staff to work effectively. If you had a sincere concern about any situation you felt to be misconduct - generally one would come here to the forums as you are now to make an abuse thread.

Please take this time to reflect, and I wish you luck for the next time you go for an appeal if you choose to.