Tears of a Clown
As I said before, your ban had nothing to do with what happened via steam. Nor did it have any weight towards ban length. Nor do I even have it in my evidence folder for you.

Going through stuff is fine, but harassing people while going through things is not. I stated multiple times to stop and you did not. 

I did not set the time by myself, seeing as most of your wrath was faced towards me, in order to make an unbiased ban length, I went to admins with the things that were being psay'd in server (not sure how many times I'll have to say this,) and they set the ban length.

I did not treat you like a rabid dog, I tried to explain and when you continued to argue I said to drop it, which you did not. So I simply stopped responding (seeing as nothing I said seemed to matter to you,) and spoke with an admin about the situation. I saw no reason to continue going in circles with you, as it was clear you werent going to drop it nor were you going to understand.

Like I said before, I can upload all the stuff you said to me on server via psay, NOT FROM STEAM, and post it here.
(11-18-2019, 05:00 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If denied, you wouldn’t be able to make another appeal for one month. Since I don’t like extended times let because they feel subjective and/or pulling number from thin air, I’m advocating that your unban be denied and that you come back some time after that month when you feel is right. If I were to pick say 3 months, that’s nowhere listed and random. If you come back and make an appeal, we can evaluate your standing again. This was a time suggested by admins from what I’m reading, so I doubt you’ll get a full unban. The suggestion of not making some call about how long of a ban is directed towards them.

So TLDR, id rather see you come back in a month+ and evaluate if you would still troll then.

An potential unban should consider how long I've been banned for (since October 25th, just checked), which is a week under a month to this day. An unban now would be pretty much a 3 week ban, and a reduction to a week ban from right now would be a month ban in effect. I wasn't even in a trolling/etc. mood as a whole when I was banned by the way, it was something I wouldn't have done had the none of the staff members who were online been one to do me severely wrong in a private conversation. No one in this thread knows who I'd be if I wasn't banned that day except me and I know I would be painted in a somewhat different light because I know my intentions are genuine and I feel pretty bad about some of what I did, even expressing some of that to the staff member who permanently banned me shortly after one of my earlier bans, when we were on better terms. I think it's silly to suggest (assuming the perspective of one of you who doesn't know me very well) that a month or so would make a difference in determining whether or not I'd just go back to being the same toxic actor when I went back on the server. I don't really think you can know that either way regardless of how much time passes. It's whether or not I deserve another chance, which I strongly feel I do given the offense I was permanently banned for. If it had been another offense (including some I wasn't even warned for, despite staff members being online), I might have taken a less "prideful" tone in appealing, or not have even bothered.

(11-18-2019, 05:13 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: As I said before, your ban had nothing to do with what happened via steam. Nor did it have any weight towards ban length. Nor do I even have it in my evidence folder for you.

Going through stuff is fine, but harassing people while going through things is not. I stated multiple times to stop and you did not. 

I did not set the time by myself, seeing as most of your wrath was faced towards me, in order to make an unbiased ban length, I went to admins with the things that were being psay'd in server (not sure how many times I'll have to say this,) and they set the ban length.

I did not treat you like a rabid dog, I tried to explain and when you continued to argue I said to drop it, which you did not. So I simply stopped responding (seeing as nothing I said seemed to matter to you,) and spoke with an admin about the situation. I saw no reason to continue going in circles with you, as it was clear you werent going to drop it nor were you going to understand.

Like I said before, I can upload all the stuff you said to me on server via psay, NOT FROM STEAM, and post it here.

So you're saying you deceived the higher-ups by portraying me as going after you for no reason, ignoring how you treated me before that incident (which, by the way, was me intentionally trying to get banned, as I stated on vc before the ban, while causing the least distress to people on the server, so no, it wasn't because I wanted to get even, I simply wanted you to ban me). Nice. That doesn't change my views on the matter at all.
No, I told them exactly what I said in my original post that you seem to have ignored. Otherwise I wouldn't have to continue repeating myself. I'll upload everything when I get home though so they can see the entire situation, outside of the messages on steam cause as I said before I didn't save those due to you putting personal things in them and I don't feel that it's right to spread your personal issues around.

I'll be home in a few hours. Until then I won't be responding cause I'm not going to continually go in circles with you over something you clearly are NOT understanding.
(11-18-2019, 05:31 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: No, I told them exactly what I said in my original post that you seem to have ignored. Otherwise I wouldn't have to continue repeating myself. I'll upload everything when I get home though so they can see the entire situation, outside of the messages on steam cause as I said before I didn't save those due to you putting personal things in them and I don't feel that it's right to spread your personal issues around.

I'll be home in a few hours. Until then I won't be responding cause I'm not going to continually go in circles with you over something you clearly are NOT understanding.

I'm not misunderstanding anything. You're either exceptionally dishonest or delusional. I intentionally did what I did at the end in an effort to get banned rather than out of even the most generous definition of malice. I'm really bad at evaluating things in the moment and I can be overly kind and generous to a flaw for a while, but I'm grateful I tend to find myself here after enough time passes. I intentionally tried getting banned because in the moment, I thought it would be best for both of us and I still saw you as a friend somewhat in spite of what you did. I later decided intentionally getting permanently banned and denying myself an opportunity to fully recollect some of the stuff I did wrong (there's a certain blurry memory I really want back) so I can make up my misdeeds to as many people as possible was cowardly, and considering how you've treated me, it really wasn't worth going that far out of my way to make life easier for someone who wronged me in such a manner. I act now by appealing, in accordance with what is the right thing to do and I feel no remorse for it, similarly to how I don't feel sorry for the final offense that led to my permanent banning, which I admit was bizarre, but it was well-intentioned and I really don't like how I'm being portrayed for it, even though it's basically what I wanted to happen when I did what I did. I'm smiling a bit because it's funny to me, honestly.
-1 unban and reduction 

The history of bans clearly shows previous issues regarding severe toxicity and the responses in this post do not show any improvements on such issues.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-18-2019, 09:05 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 unban and reduction 

The history of bans clearly shows previous issues regarding severe toxicity and the responses in this post do not show any improvements on such issues.

I've already refuted that point and you're an idiot.
(11-18-2019, 09:06 PM)tenki.cs Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 09:05 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 unban and reduction 

I've already refuted that point and you're an idiot.

Amazing

-1 btw
Might I inquire as to why this server even bothers with an appeals section if the process is this dysfunctional and amounts to "kiss the ring or stay banned" rather than, y'know, an actual appeal? Most people here care more about how neutered my language isn't than the points I'm actually making. This amounts to a popularity contest that's agnostic to what actually happened resulting in my most recent ban, and it really takes a sorry excuse of an uncivilized person to have a first-world education and think the way I've been treated in this thread is anywhere near acceptable.
[Image: thumb_spongebob-meme-boi-png-image-trans...389913.png]   -1 Bad streak
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
From this thread, you have show that you have not changed since your ban. You are attacking people who oppose your unban and twisting the words of people and explained situations to make it look like you are a victim. Pinning the blame on other people is not how to go about a ban request.