Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted something
Offender's Name: Ted Wassanasong

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70622126

Offender's Rank: Donor/Guest

What They Did: Ungagged themselves and a friend after I gagged for repeated instances involving mic spam.

When They Did It: Exact time? I couldn't tell you, but it was 12/6/19 and in the later half of the day.

Potential Witnesses: @MiniMe2001 @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" @City @DuckBentley @"ChokeMeGrandpa" 

Proof: 
1A-This was me after gagging him for mic spamming consistantly. I gave him numerous warnings, probably far too many, but he continued to mic spam. So I kept him gagged for two rounds because one round did not work, and neither did anything else.
1B- s first mini clip you will see him ungagging himself at the start of the map because I had him gagged for two rounds.

2- this picture you will see him ungagging his friend after he used racial slurs.

Other: 
@Ted Wassanasong
Can confirm, he was ungagging what I believe to be his friend and himself after they were gagged, were kicked multiable times by mrporky, rejoined and continued to do so, last thing I saw was mrporky giving them a final warning before I dc'd.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(12-07-2019, 12:01 AM)Mrporky02 Wrote: I ungaged myself in accordance with the forums I discussed the ugnag with porky on the server saying that the forums policy is that It is an ungag after 1 round and I had ungagged myself because I had thought that they forgot. Many of the ungags were not mentioned in the forums such as gagging on the mic, which is valid but there are rules that are on the forum and many of the reasons that i had been gagged were not mentioned in the forums. I intend to have a good time on this server because I like the regulars and enjoy the server overall, I hope that there is an overall evaluation of the situation and this passes over because I truly wish to support the server.
wasnt there at the time of the ungagging/gagging scene. but i was on earlier near the middle of it.
i had gotten on at around 9-10 PM EST when they were making a ruckus on the server. multiple gags and warnings were made when i was on.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-07-2019, 01:18 AM)Ted Wassanasong Wrote: I ungaged myself in accordance with the forums I discussed the ugnag with porky on the server saying that the forums policy is that It is an ungag after 1 round and I had ungagged myself because I had thought that they forgot. Many of the ungags were not mentioned in the forums such as gagging on the mic, which is valid but there are rules that are on the forum and many of the reasons that i had been gagged were not mentioned in the forums. I intend to have a good time on this server because I like the regulars and enjoy the server overall, I hope that there is an overall evaluation of the situation and this passes over because I truly wish to support the server.
[quote pid='71741' dateline='1575694908']
also I would like to add that i ungagged konaku because I did not understand the rules of gagging and ungagging as a vip and I had definitely broken the rules here because I had not read them and simply did it out of the fun of the situation. Which I would also like to add the exemplary performance of the admins on the server and how the the implement the rules by the book in this situation.
[/quote]
(12-07-2019, 01:18 AM)Ted Wassanasong Wrote: I ungaged myself in accordance with the forums I discussed the ugnag with porky on the server saying that the forums policy is that It is an ungag after 1 round and I had ungagged myself because I had thought that they forgot. Many of the ungags were not mentioned in the forums such as gagging on the mic, which is valid but there are rules that are on the forum and many of the reasons that i had been gagged were not mentioned in the forums. I intend to have a good time on this server because I like the regulars and enjoy the server overall, I hope that there is an overall evaluation of the situation and this passes over because I truly wish to support the server.

Yeah there's no post stating donors are allowed to ungag themselves if staff gag them. The rules and/or staff guidelines state a general guideline of staff to follow, not donors.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I feel like you should read the donor guidelines which can be found Here. You should also get to know the server rules that you can read by typing !motd while in game or reading them as soon as you join. Now I was on for most of the time that this was going on and you were causing a ruckus and trolling. There were times after most of your friends got off that I feel like you could have been a decent person and I feel like you could get along with a lot of the people here. You just need to read the rules, don’t mess around, and bring down the volume of your voice a little bit. Also it would be a great help if you could also get any of your friends that join with you to read the rules, turn down their mic volume as well. New players are always welcome, donations are always welcome, and playing with your friends on here is encouraged as long as y’all following the rules and don’t be a big troll group.
(12-07-2019, 04:11 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I feel like you should read the donor guidelines which can be found Here. You should also get to know the server rules that you can read by typing !motd while in game or reading them as soon as you join. Now I was on for most of the time that this was going on and you were causing a ruckus and trolling. There were times after most of your friends got off that I feel like you could have been a decent person and I feel like you could get along with a lot of the people here. You just need to read the rules, don’t mess around, and bring down the volume of your voice a little bit. Also it would be a great help if you could also get any of your friends that join with you to read the rules, turn down their mic volume as well. New players are always welcome, donations are always welcome, and playing with your friends on here is encouraged as long as y’all following the rules and don’t be a big troll group.

will be contacted with a strict warning this time, guidelines referred, and ban/demotion next time it happens
and this