Ingame Name: [test]Titan17 

recent names:

Titan17

§4Titan17

RcsTitan17

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:191018392               

Time Played: 10311

When First Joined: 01-08-2019 

Availability: Im still figuring out my hours but,i am on 99% of the time either morngings-Nights

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: I would like to continue helping on the server everymore and go above and beyond. 
im getting a way better understanding of what a Tmod is/has to do, i would like and love helping the server out more and 
on a better level if that makes sense.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really enjoy helping the community/server, as Trusted, and still continue. Sense ive been Trusted i have
relized what goes into being Trusted, and now Tmod. I have learned the full extent of what it means to be Tmod and sense last app i feel like i have gotten better whether 
its players ghosting or jsut controling a situations in a proper manner, that i was lacking on. in all i thank everyone for teaching/giving the advice i need.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? Yes 

1st (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ions--6610) Denied

2nd (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--7086) Denied 

3rd (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--7882) Approved

4th (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...621)Denied

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? well i was searching for a good server, played on a few, then i found Dinklebergs and so far Dinks server  
is one of the best, cuz ur treated like family everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you Dink for such a good server.
[Image: titan.gif]
Unfortunately, as of right now, I think you just need to get more comfortable with your powers. I think you have some potential but you still aren't at a TMod level in my experiences. You should work on just feeling out situations and handling them with a bit more of a stern hand.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
For now I will remain Neutral
[Image: titan.png]

I think your total time may be a bit messed up as it would add up to 429 days with your hours at 10311

Best of luck

Edit: Majority of the reason I'm neutral is due to my own inactivity and that I haven't been on server with you much over the past few months. Hence, why I also have no real room for improvement to give you as well. 
Going strictly off Game Tracker to show that you had a large space where you weren't around. Though I understand life comes first for everyone. 
Hey Titan! Thanks for Applying!

As someone who has been there when you've been on since formally coming back to be active again, you've done a great job. You've grasped the new set of guidelines willingly and as we are all still adjusting with them, so are you. You are recording more and being alert for people who rule break on server. Your speed at which you handle situations has improved, you were very sluggish when you first started, I'd say this is a far better improvement. As Voss has said, you recently did just become active again this month. May time be different depending what name you were using, you are doing an awesome job, don't doubt that you aren't. 

In playing with you, I can say that you could try calling out gags and swaps in admin chat to assure you're gonna get it. Don't be afraid to jump forward to gag first or warn first, there's no competition here. I'm learning to give other staff the chance because i forget I ain't alone on this. 

I support you bud and I support this app. Good luck, its a (+1) from me. 
Alright my concern was that Titan doesn’t use his powers that much that he needs to step outside his comfort zone with powers but We talked about it and it’s fair that most staff are on while he’s on and are quicker than he is. But that’s okay it takes time. But I’ve also seen that he’s improved with how fast he used to be and how fast he is now, is a huge difference. I will +1 this app just make sure to take things into your hands and I think you would make a great tmod. Good luck.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I'm going to be neutral here as well, mostly for time. I don't expect you to put in like 4 hours a day but I would like to see a more consistent time, like an hour on a regular basis. I will say I believe you have improved in staffing since last time, you've gotten faster at handling than before. I know that I'm on a lot when you are and I have become quicker in my time being here so that's my fault, I should try and let you do more things. That kind of thing also takes time as well, I believe that with more time you'll get an even better hang of it. Two pieces of advice that I have noticed is keep an eye on what you type before sending, the @ symbol is important and try and limit afk time if possible. Other than that I can't think of anything at the time, if you have any questions on how to handle something you know how to get us.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hey guys i appreciate the constructive criticism you have giving so far. As for my time i try to get on everyday when i can and i usually stay on the whole day, minus going afk a few times, but i am working on that and will still be as active as i can for Test Mod. Im not the person to just get something and leave it, well now anyways lol. I know in the past i have had issues with time and ect... But i do really enjoy being here and am glad to be apart of an amazon commutiny sincere.
[Image: titan.gif]
Overall you are on the course to get tmod, but I have to say its a bit too soon to be approved for tmod, I have to remain neutral for now, but I know you will do your best Titan. You approve some points as being Trusted, yet I believe a little more efforts and self decision making independently is needed and then I might +1 you Titan, Good luck!
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Titan,

As others have said you’ve always been helpful on the sever and definitely have potential for moving up within the staff ranks. However I do feel that you should wait a while longer. Being consistent with your time on server, getting comfortable with handling things on the server and having more confidence in knowing what to do with a situation will all come with time. Best of luck  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Titan I'm gonna be neutral on this bud. I think you are doing great as Trusted and are getting more comfortable with handling situations. I do feel that more time as Trusted would benefit you on the next step to Test Mod, as you are on your way there. Keep your game time consistent and continue building confidence on server and this will be an easy +1 soon.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]