Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Test Moderator Staff Application
+1 I believe that Kuono would make a great Tmod because she makes the server a fun time to play. She handles ghosters and trolls very well.If she were to become a Tmod, she'd be an amazing staff member.
+1 for me she enforces the rules properly and knows the rule breakers are there and postes on forums for ban requests and she does a pretty good job being a trusted so i say give her a try see how she does :)
+1 Agree with what others have said. Good luck.
+1 

I love playing with you, you are very helpful to other players and also enforce the rules very nicely when trolls get on they stop right away because you get on them so quickly and I love that so from me its a YES. Good luck Kuo  :D
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 because you have improved on your problems from last time and your video skills have improved. Good job
[Image: giphy.gif]
You promotion app has been Approved. You should have your new rank within a few days.
[Image: giphy.gif]