Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test or KOS?
Yep, here's another one.

• Why do we have Test or KOS on the server
  • Should we keep Test or KOS
Personally, I am very indifferent to the rule of testing and/or KOSing. I never test, even if I am threatened with death because I think the mechanic of testing isn't fun. That's just my personal opinion though, what's yours?

When I say "Test or KOS" I am generally describing the power detectives have to force other players to test.
Test or sus would be more appropriate. unless its ot then test or kos is fine if the det says it.
I'd prefer a test or KOS to be allowed in OT if at all. The number of times I (and many others) get test or kosed at the beginning of the round because I just so happened to be next to a player during preparation who became a detective is big sad.

My last server had a test or kos only for players who had valid sus, but there's a lot of people who don't pay attention or can't fully grasp the idea of a valid sus.
Test or KOS can ruin rounds easily. Generally, I've seen it hated by most. "Test or sus" and then allowing "test or kos" in OT wouldn't be bad. It'd avoid the problem of a D buying the tester at the beginning of the round and ruining a couple of T rounds.
former admin2
I only buy a tester if I know someone is obviously a T and I do t want to wait 5 minutes having them not do anything. Other then that I’ll just throw it out for someone to do whatever with.
I honestly wouldn't mind it being changed to only in ot. Ive had rounds ruined by getting my t round next  a d who's buys it 2 seconds flat
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I would like to see this change.

Also for the Stop Following Rule to be changed to KOS at all times. With warnings obviously.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[Image: cover2.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-15-2019, 06:21 PM)Christian Wrote: I would like to see this change.

Also for the Stop Following Rule to be changed to KOS at all times. With warnings obviously.

This will be abused, and is big dumb
I think that having test or KOS isn't the problem, the problem is ds running around with a tester and forcing people to test, and if they dont do it fast enough or at all, killing them. I have had multiple t rounds immediately ruined by a test or KOS. I think it should be allowed in ot if at all.
Cool