Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for 2019
(01-15-2020, 08:44 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: You insult me in discord but don't even half the audacity to say anything about me. this is the second time someone has done this to me, i rage. I NEED ATTENTION

I never knew and talked you tbh. I got to meet you later in the year, but I rarely see you other than you dropping in for a honk. Good meme tho +1
Honk Honk you slut
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Who the fuck is killerZoreo?
All jokes aside, I enjoy the time spent on ph and ttt with you both rdming on ttt and getting kicked for being afk in ph
I know that we've never talked, but I'm glad to hear that you've met many wonderful people on here. I'm glad that this place was able to help you get through a breakup, believe me I've been there. Anyways, I hope 2020 is a good year and a good start to the new decade for you.
Crying inside *cries full of content*
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I mean, they probably weren't wrong about how bad of a person I am. 

Just throwing that out there. 

Abby, you big bad but we keep you. 

To many more adventures ahead
[Image: cheersmate.gif]
I love you. You know this. I might be pretty dead and distant now, but I am always here for you. You have a place in my heart for good.
Te quiero mucho Mi Sol. ♥ Thanks for being one of my best friends and a shoulder to cry on. + actually getting to know the bully behind the screen.
Aww my heart sank, Ily and thanks for helping me through out 2019 and hope to make 2020 better :>
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(01-15-2020, 06:48 PM)Abdel Wrote: @Nicol Bolas it was fun watching you rise up, I remember when you first joined discord. Thanks for being you. 

haha yeah that's me.  Heart
[Image: b_560x95.png]