Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for 2019
I knew I was going to make one of these upon the new year, but not this late. Hey everyone it's me Abdel, but some of my friends call me Abby. I've been in this community longer than most would believe. I first joined back in 2016, but made my full debut in late 2018 of December. A lot of things have happened from late Dec 2018 to now in 2020. I have met tons of wonderful people, and some not so wonderful. *cough* @Gabe  This place was a place to help me get over a really bad break up at first, I wouldn't be here if not for my poor decisions, regardless of what has happened here, I don't regret any interaction no matter how much it has impacted my being. People revolving around this community has made me who I am right now. I don't want to go into full detail, but I want to thank everyone who I believe helped me or made some of the pain I was going through at the time feel weightless. Thanks @"Dinkleberg >:(" for giving us a place to belong. 

@Mother Nuru. Thanks for being one of the first to reach out
@Gabe  you probably don't remember, but you helped me alot when I first started here
@Laced Xanax  you always made me laugh with your antics on discord, thanks dude, funny dude
@"Lycan" best TTT moderator
@Nicol Bolas it was fun watching you rise up, I remember when you first joined discord. Thanks for being you. 
@"Cody" What a handsome man you are, I appreciate you lots.
@"ChokeMeGrandpa" I miss my boi KillerZoreo on ph
@TheUltraFish Thanks for helping me improve on my mishaps, Its always nice having a laugh with you and letting me know what I need from a blunt and honest person.
@"Mr Voss" I always heard bad things about you starting out, but they turned out to be just talk. You turned out to be one of most funniest ones on server. Great tree man
@augmENTreality2 hey bby, thanks for being one of the older friends who not only makes me enjoy the day when you talk, but being around you beings purpose to my smile.
@"[pink] Pixie Soldier" During the early days of being on server, thanks for allowing me to bully you, thanks for the laughs
@"Ryuji Sakamoto" Thanks for always listening to my rants, I love listening to anything you have to say, it never bores me. 
@"§5Kitty§9Qua_ke" The best daughter a proud dad could have. 
@Andre Best Husband 
@Lt. Star  Best Cutie
@Avi Thanks for always being a ear to my problems, you're one of the good ones. 

Thanks to you all. if you weren't mentioned I'm sorry you very gey. 
Honorable mention: @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart"  Loves Penguin's Shoulders, I mean they are pretty nice looking[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-167-5Kitty-167-9Qua-ke][/url]
mysufferingisnotyourentertainment 
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
*insert the biggest, longest sigh ever known to man kind for that comment*
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Damn its been that long already feels like just yesterday we were telling people to stop crying about pirateship after they voted for it and to get creative with their hiding
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I can’t believe you did not put me in this for my awesome golf skills.
OwO we need more wholesome things like this
Aww buddy that’s so sweet. We don’t get to play together much now....(stupid time zones) but was it was you who brought me properly into this community and I thank you for that as it’s made some pretty big changes for me. Maybe some day I’ll get to kill you as a prop again.  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
DISgusting.

Have a great year Abdel
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Glad I could brighten your days with my retardation. Happy New Year.
You insult me in discord but don't even half the audacity to say anything about me. this is the second time someone has done this to me, i rage. I NEED ATTENTION
[Image: gYIxK93.png]