Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bull$hite
Today, I am tackeling the Bull$hite, as it is actually bullshit on how this weapon behaves on our server. I have drawn a comparison between the Deagle, the Bull$hite, the Silenced Sniper and the Rifle to see how they compare. The bull$hite kicks each weapon its compared to into the ground and grinds it to dust.

First let us compare the damage output of each of these weapons:
Limbs:            Deagle: 20              Rifle/Silenced Sniper: 36               Bull$hite: 35
Body:             Deagle: 37              Rifle/Silenced Sniper: 50               Bull$hite: 64
Head:             Deagle: 148            Rifle/Silenced Sniper: 260             Bull$hite: 426

Here we can easely see that while on limbs the damage is only minorly lower then the Rifles, the Bull$hite destroys all competition in terms of any other damage. And it must be said that the Bull$hite actually does more damage on a bodyshot then almost all the PRIMARY weapons in the server do on a HEADSHOT, exeptions are the M14 "The fucks shooting straight", the Rifle, the Silenced Sniper and the M24 Chaffee. 

Some other quick stats while we're at it: (Screenshots at the bottom of the post)
Accuracy:      Deagle: Decent            Rifle/Silenced Sniper: Decent for CQC, garbage for a Sniper                  Bull$hite: Pin-point accurate
Recoil:          Deagle: A small kick     Rifle/Silenced Sniper: A small kick (Hip) Half of this kick when scoped    Bull$hite: None, screen moves a little up and then back to the SAME POINT.

So we have a weapon that has no recoil, is the most accurate and is second in raw damage output (1st place is the 85 damage of the M24, also redicilous if you ask me, but not the subject of today). But does it have downsides? Well...

Magazine size:  Deagle: 8 bullets      Rifle/Silenced Sniper: 10 bullets       Bull$hite: 6 bullets
Reload Speed:  Deagle: 2-2.5s         Rifle: 2s       Silenced Sniper: 4s       Bull$hite: 2.5-3s
Rate of fire:      Deagle: Pretty good   Rifle/Silenced Sniper: Slow            Bull$hite: Pretty good
Rarity:             Deagle: Common, found everywhere.
                       Rifle: Common, found everywhere.
                       Silenced Sniper: Uncommon, F3 shop only.
                       Bull$hite: Super Rare, F3 crates only.

While I can already hear people say: "It should be more powerfull because its so rare!"
My counterarguement is: No, it shouldnt. This is the main thing why I am against the whole putting weapons in crate crap. All it paves the way for is for insanely overpowered weapons to be allowed on because "Rarity". This is bad for the server in a simple way, it puts older players in such an insane advantage over new players, this drives them away. Alongside driving other players away who dont want to be part of this, myself included. All weapons should be balanced. Currently after a few recent buffs and after the addition of the stupid M9K weapons some weapons outclass the others to such a degree that they've become the meta and if you carry something thats not one of these you're at a massive disatvantage.

Other things that are possibly going to be said: "Its a .44 Magnum, the most powerfull handgun in the world, it SHOULD be this strong!"
1st of all, weapon balance my man, unbalance means bad business!
2nd of all, then a Deagle needs to do more damage then the Bull$hite, why? Bullet behaviour against living tissue. A fast moving bullet (Like the one from the .44 Magnum) goes straight through you, while a slow moving bullet (Like the .50 cal bullet from a Desert Eagle) rips through your skin and can stay lodged in doing more internal damage. Or even worse shatter and cause all sorts of internal bleedings.

I despise this weapon. It should not have these stats. This is one of the weapons that is driving me away and I know I am not the only one that despises this weapons existance as well.
Following are a few screenshots of weapon accuracy and recoil tests I have done with the weapons I have compared.

[Image: SO0dy0u.jpg]

[Image: ve2ryoC.jpg]

[Image: rL7nbuo.jpg]
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Wow Tiger, I actually commend you for taking the time to do all of this. Holy shit man, but yeah. Nerf this thing to the ground pls, that 0 recoil is a joke.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The time that took you to do all that research is awesome. The weapon is powerful. And with you posting this I now know I should took get that gun , cause I lag.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
why would you want this wonderful and 100% balanced weapon nerfed/removed? do you not like getting two or one shotted by this pistol from across the map? don't you love losing 64 hp randomly? or even better dying to one shot because you have half hp. it just makes the game so fun it's unreal.

no, but for real this gun actually makes me wanna kill myself, please remove it.
Headshot needs to remain a one-hit kill without any recoil. In the spirit of compromise, 50 damage to the body would be fair to make it equal with the silenced sniper. No other changes. I opened thousands of crates to get this gun, I earned the right to use this gun. It's extremely rare and that's why it can be so powerful. Make the deagle more powerful, doesn't matter to me.
nerf it or remove it and replace it. Deagle is better anyways
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(01-15-2018, 05:52 PM)had Wrote: nerf it or remove it and replace it. Deagle is better anyways

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH SATAN
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
There are better guns that we could add instead of the bullshite, many pistols in the m9k addon.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(01-15-2018, 05:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Headshot needs to remain a one-hit kill without any recoil. In the spirit of compromise, 50 damage to the body would be fair to make it equal with the silenced sniper. No other changes. I opened thousands of crates to get this gun, I earned the right to use this gun. It's extremely rare and that's why it can be so powerful. Make the deagle more powerful, doesn't matter to me.

The gun being rare does not excuse it being overpowered. Again, I said in my post that that is the exact reason I hate the fucking gun crates. It SHOULD be nerfed down to either Deagle accuracy with 40-45 damage to compensate for less ammo and ofcourse a high recoil. Or give it 50 damage in favor for giving it the accuracy the crosshairs say it has with also a hefty recoil.

Or remove the piece of shit alltogether, any of these are fine by me.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
shitty gun for shitty people like me literally this is the gun I use when I know for sure I cant aim. Nice post please nerf?