Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bull$hite
for me the bullshite is the best weapon i was 10 days opening crates and i couldnt get it , for it i believe it should change nothing
if you do a nerf the people did much modest for get it. would lose much time of life and for nothing
ty
its my modest opinion
Rarity does not matter, that is like saying a awp dragon lore should give your awp +5 magazine size and 20% fire rate increase.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(03-11-2018, 12:03 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Rarity does not matter, that is like saying a awp dragon lore should give your awp +5 magazine size and 20% fire rate increase.

That doesn't make sense. The AWP Dragon Lore and AWP are the same weapon. The Bullshite and the deagle are not. Since the Bullshite is rarer than the deagle, it makes sense it is more powerful, but the Dragon Lore is simply a cosmetic change and therefore should not affect the weapons stats in any way. The Bullshite is not a cosmetic change of the deagle; it is an entirely new weapon.
It is rare to get a dragon lore, and it is rare to get a bullshite. it shouldn't be inherently better. It should totally be cooler, it should be awsome in a cosmetic way, it should be a cool laser gun. But it shouldn't have no recoil and such a high fire rate. I guess the damage is ok, but it shouldn't have no recoil.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^