Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bull$hite
All im going to say in response to that bs: (AND BEFORE YOU SAY, thats a Rifle, so doesnt count, I have done research on both the Rifle and the SS and found out they have exactly the same recoil and accuracy.)

[Image: ve2ryoC.jpg]

[Image: rL7nbuo.jpg]
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I have thoughts on the bullshite but if I have an opinion I get downvoted anyways
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
You're free to have an opinion, as long as its not nonsense I have already disproven in the main post or if I heavily and I mean HEAVILY disagree I might downvote. Otherwise, I'll leave it be. Shitposting also pushes me to downvote it.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I HAVE AMAZING COMPROMISE

BRING BACK SILENCED MP7 AS A SECONDARY AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO THE BULLSHITE
(01-15-2018, 07:33 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I HAVE AMAZING COMPROMISE

BRING BACK SILENCED MP7 AS A SECONDARY AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO THE BULLSHITE

i agree with this.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 for nerf, it should have a little less damage and lots of recoil. It would be somewhat balanced, because it would still have a little more damage than the deagle, but lots of more recoil than the deagle.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
yes
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Same thing i have been saying about this garbage gun. It needs some changes, it needs recoil atleast, and a good bit. ALL weapons in the game need to be comparable to other weapons in it's class, The bullshite is an even more extreme then the shotgun with how it can be used over any gun with it's zero recoil. Like tiger said, rarity does not equal should be OP. I dont think i have seen anyone use any other secondary besides a bullshite if they have it. It needs balancing.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 I agree with this honestly I do not enjoy the fact that since I have been unlucky with opening crates I am at a disadvantage.
What if they made the bullshite a primary instead and do minor adjustments
Just a thought