Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bull$hite
Should the bullshite be strong? Yes, it is a very rare item in the game.1

Should it be as overpowered as it is? No.

Personally, I think the best way to fix it is to keep the gamage the same, but at a little recoil, enough to where you have to readjust your shooting a lot.
ya, it should be a reliable 3 shot kill if you hit body mostly or leg plus 2 body. Whilst the deagle in theory can 3 shot but you will hit a arm or something so it typically isn't.

Fire rate should be at 0.8, seems ok since the deag has 0.6

Recoil of course is one of the main issues and it should be a higher amount do to the higher damage.

Accuracy can stay the same i guess.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
While I agree that the Bullshite needs a nerf, I have to say that it is definitely not the most accurate weapon. The Deagle is far more accurate, as long as you can manage the recoil. On top of that, a few people actually use the Deagle instead of the Bullshite because of the Deagle's higher magazine size and accuracy.

However, I wouldn't mind if the Bullshite got a nerf. We would have to be careful not to nerf it into oblivion though. An accuracy decrease and possibly adding a fire rate delay would be fair to start with. One of the many upsides to the Bullshite is the fact that you can fire all 6 rounds very quickly and with decent accuracy. Decreasing the damage would be counter beneficial. The whole point to the Bullshite is that its damage is supposed to be ridiculous. It's a revolver, shooting higher caliber rounds than most guns. Adding a little recoil would be nice, but not as much as the Deagle. Gotta be reasonable with these nerfs.

So, an accuracy decrease, a fire rate delay, and a little recoil sounds like a decent nerf to start off with for me. If the Bullshite has high damage, even it out by making it harder to hit shots and longer to fire more shots. Just whatever you do, do not nerf the damage.
Now, from the most comments somewhat defending the weapon the only point thats being brought up is the fact that its rare and therefore OK. And while a discussion around the weapon had started (Right as I wanted) it didnt go the direction I wanted. The direction I want it to go is its behavior directly compared to its competitors ignoring rarity. Why do I want it to take that direction? Because I want people to realize that this weapon is overpowered yes. But also the effect this weapon can have on newcomers, new people that can join the community.

Because the no recoil and pin point accuracy of the weapon, it is the most accurate weapon in the game, M24 is second (Due to the only time that its that accurate is through the scope). These are indeed very rare weapons, meaning new players cant get their hands on one. Think of it, we older players have thousands of pointshop points so if we get a crate, we can easely afford a key. New players have nothing, they'll have to save to first get a jump-pack and then to get keys etc. And ofcourse with the low chance of actually getting one of these... It can put a bad name for our server, as we only favor older players and basicly give a big fuck you to new players who cant get their hands easely on the rediciously powerfull weapon while they have to rely on weapons that have quite a bit of RNG (Looking at the accuracy of the Deagle and the Rifle, there is some serious spread on long-range sniping).
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I'm not too worried about the bullshite as long as shotguns are around. It has 6 shots and I cannot aim the thing up close personally (bc I suck). Not opposed to a shot speed decrease tho. As for its accuracy, it is highly accurate, I snipe with it on long maps via "hipfire".
Again, shotguns are far more destructive in my opinion, but fixing the recoil is fine and I'm not opposed to a shot delay increase by a small bit. Tho I do enjoy the accuracy of it still
Edit: do prefer it the way it is tho, I did grind for it for a long time and shotguns are easily available to and widely used by newcomers. Heck I think my donate points went into that grind

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
There is a major difference between a good player using a Bullshite, and a bad player using a Bullshite. Some people can sit there and mow an entire server with a Bullshite, but someone couldn't win a battle between using a Bullshite and someone else using even an 5-7. It's mainly because a lot of the higher players who have had more time playing have the Bullshite which is the reason people are complaining about it.

It's just like Polar. People think he is hacking when in reality he is just good at homing in on his aim. I don't have good aim, so using the Bullshite does nothing to me.

The best way the Nerf this gun if it actually came down to it would be as followed

Damage is the same
Recoil higher. It's a revolver, it's suppose to be horrifying.
Because Recoil is higher, Accuracy should be decreased, not by a lot.
Fire rate should be the same. (The reason being is that if you ever watch people use revolvers? They can run through all six rounds like it's an automatic weapon. The firerate is fine.)
Eh, a double action revolver as powerful as a Taurus Raging Bull you wont be able to fire fast, it should fire slower then a deagle, even if only 0.1 delay in the files it would be good.

Rare does not equal good

Gun should have more raw power over deagle but it shouldnt be as fast firing and easy to handle

Even worst argument for rare = better is that all the new players and people with bad luck are gonna be at a disadvantage if such policies are taken. Why would you want to play a server were you are at a destinct disadvantage were you have to save up 100K poitns to be able to maneuver as well as everyone else, Then you have to play for days, hoping you get the right crates, right point drops to have a chance to open up either of the 4 crate only guns that are just better then any other guns, (Ok maybe not the m14 shooty but with good skill it is a nice gun). Untill then you can only nonenhanced jumping and inferior guns. EXCEPT the shotgun, which trumps every gun. If the bullshite and other guns dont get nerfs and Bumps,( Like the pulse rifle, it needs 20 damage instead of 16 and maybe something to distinguish it from the poltergeist or the other way around) shotguns will only get used more and more since it is the only other gun that can deal as much damage as easily as the bullshite can do.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Can it not be straight nerfed, but be made a deagle Reskin instead?
Don't remove or nerf it, it's a legendary weapon, obviously it has to be a bullshit, I appreciate the time that you took doing this but that weapon is what you gain after opening so many boxes with low possibilities and staying in the server for too long.

What they should do is leave it like this, I don't see the problem, you can easily kill someone with the bullshit if you walk away a bit and that always works for me.
(03-10-2018, 07:48 AM)Xx_PussyPounder_xX Wrote: Don't remove or nerf it, it's a legendary weapon, obviously it has to be a bullshit, I appreciate the time that you took doing this but that weapon is what you gain after opening so many boxes with low possibilities and staying in the server for too long.

What they should do is leave it like this, I don't see the problem, you can easily kill someone with the bullshit if you walk away a bit and that always works for me.

Rare does not equal better, cooler sure, but it shouldn't be an outright upgrade. It is unfair to 85% of the players who are new, or have opened 200 or so and haven't gotten one.