Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hackusations of Dinkleberg's TTT/PH/DR/Murder
Ever been accused of cheating? Me too! Post the most ridiculous of cheating claims against you.

[Image: aed7f6e71d47f215ccebaf95c360f6fd.png]
[Image: TimY0Wx.jpg]
[Image: mlC1u19.png]

side note: the above video is the most trash evidence i've ever seen

edit: With a recent addition to my list of hackusations, I must say that this thread is not intended to harass or make fun of anybody in any way. I started this thread for others to share their experiences. Nothing more, nothing less.
(01-05-2020, 02:56 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Ever been accused of cheating? Me too! Post the most ridiculous of cheating claims against you.

[Image: aed7f6e71d47f215ccebaf95c360f6fd.png]
[Image: TimY0Wx.jpg]
[Image: mlC1u19.png]

yeah stop scripting i got evidence on u scripting i gon ban u yeah im dinks in disguise -1
and to make a serious post yes once on my alt by rager22
"dong has walls." - everyone I play games with
lol imagine being good at the game

couldn't be me
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have been accused over VC but not text chat
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@Fozzy where you at?
If I started hacking no one would notice because I would still be just as ass at the game
I fuckign bhop hack and have aimbot walls
Did you get banned from the server where that amazing evidence was put against you?
(01-05-2020, 03:54 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Did you get banned from the server where that amazing evidence was put against you?

I did. I was promptly unbanned when I pointed out how shitty that evidence was lol